chapter twelfth

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Twelfth

It was the middle of the night and someone woke up because of having nightmares of her past history. She woke up crying because of that horrible dream and went to the living room. She wiped her tears that fell down her cheeks and sniffed a couple of times. She the television and put it on low but high enough so no one would be able to hear her cry.

"Why am I like this right now? I'm suppose to be having fun with my old friend, Junah even if she isn't here." Jangrin told herself then sighed. After watching a few shows, she turned the television off and stared at the plain, black box in front of her eyes. She thought about her past for a while then shook her head.

"I shouldn't care about the past," she confessed, "but I just can't help myself. Maybe, I should just go sleep and tomorrow might be a better day for me." She finished as she got up and moved her feet to the shared bedroom. She laid down own her side of the bed and closed her eyes but did not fall asleep yet. She could not go back to sleep after being awake for a long time. She sighed again of annoyance.

"Should I text someone?" She wondered, "But who would be awake at this time like me?"

Even so, she texted one of her best friends, Rome. 

'..hi...sorry if I'm bothering you especially at a time like this.' She texted, 'I just can't go back to sleep and..yeah.' She send the text and waited for an answer even though she doubted he would not replied back. She plugged her earbuds in her phone then put one in her ear and played some upaetting songs. She also started to continue one of her stories on her phone. She forgot about her text message to Rome and was frightened when she got a reply back from him. She was smiling like a child who saw his parents after a year of not seeing them.

'oh, hey! you didn't bother me hehe I always wake up at this time anyways', Rome replied bringing another smile on Jangrin's face after going over the text from him.

'suree..lol what do you even do at a time like this then if you "always" wake up a this time?? hmm..?'

He laughed as he was reading the reply, 'wonder about this one girl I always had a crush one.. ;-)'

Jangrin wanted to ask who but then she also did not want to. Did she like him? She was not quite sure if she really do have feelings for him so she does not to s ay anything. She tried typing something to r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter