chapter sixteen

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Sixteen

Rome and Junah sat next to each other but Junah was just looking at someone else instead. Kris and Sora were really awkward with each other because they both had a scary and somewhat rude aura that surrounds them. Jin and Eunhye were still awkward but it was different because it was like a love awkward couple. Jungkook and Jangrin were not as awkward with each other but they were just quiet and Jungkook only kept eyes on his girlfriend. Jongup and Jade were the most awkward ones because Jade knew Junah liked Jongup and such.

They awkwardly ate their food by their own selves instead with their partners. It more awkward than before and one noticed it.

"So do you like how this is going out like, Rome?" Kris asked with an annoyed voice.

Rome smiled, and without any hesitation he said, "Yes. Yes I do."

Kris did not like it but he did not want to be rude to Sora so he just did not care anymore. All he wanted was to be with Jade and show her the different side of him.

"After we're done eating, are we going to be together in a group or what?" Jungkook asked the others but kept his eye on Sora.

Rome answered him, "I think we should go our separate ways with our new partners because it would be awkward to be a 'couple' with everyone around."

The others nodded with hesitation but had to agree. Then, Jade wondered, "But how are we going to choose the winners if we can't see them?"

Eunhye popped up and asked, "I know, maybe we can record ourselves having fun and such..?"

"Yeah, that's a good idea!" Jin praised his girlfriend. The others nodded and all agreed with the good idea. A few minutes passed and they were done eating. They threw away the trashes and put the baskets back in the car.

After they were done cleaning up, they entered into the amusement park all together. They went to the restrooms first before going anywhere so they could take care of business before having to go during the rides. After they were done, they waited for the others then they bid their farewells and went on with their new partners.

Jin and Eunhye were first to go off on a ride because they love roller coasters and they were not as awkward as much as the others.

"Manly umma, where do you want to go first?" Eunhye asked Jin as she swung her hand which was held in Jin's comfort.

Jin laughed, "Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

"Mmm...nope because you're a princess." She teased.

"Well, wherever you would like to go, I would also want to go."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter