chapter four

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Four

Jade woke up because of Kris. She checked what he wanted and was surprised because she forgot he had her number. 

'Hey idiot! I bet you forgot I had your number..'

'Ayo, I'm talking to you!!'

'Reply back idiot!! Stop ignoring me!!'

Jade face palmed herself because she could not believe he was her closest guy friend. She reread the text messages and thought of what she should say. She smiled and started to reply back.

'oh my gosh, Kris, I'm sorry I didn't text you back but it's because I was being held back by three old men! they were trying to steal my money when I was walking back to my friends' car! right now, the guys took me to an unknown building and I'm alone in this dark room! please help me~' She texted and laughed to see how he would replied back like.

She waited and waited then came in the text Kris wrote, 'Jade!! where are you?! tell me!! I'll come and beat them up for you and help you get out!! just tell me the location of the building they too you in!! hurry~!!!'

She laughed aloud making her older friends look at her confused. 

'I don't know where I am though!!' She send.

Kris was angry and frustrated, 'omg, do you want me to help you or what?! well can't you atleast ask someone around you??'

She sighed, 'stupid, I'm trapped in a room! how am I to ask someone?! (-_-)'

A few minutes later, Kris called her so it was faster to communicate. She hesitated to pick up. Finally, she answered her phone and told her friends to be quiet for a while.

"Hello? Jade?! Are you okay? Speak to me!" Kris called out. "Try to get out of there."

She held back her giggles, "Eh, K-Kris? I'm okay just lonely and cold..oh and hungry-..."

Her friends looked at her, still confused, then she mouthed, "I'm lying to someone." They smiled widely and nodded, then she put him on speaker so her friends can hear.

"Jade! Please, before you die-"

"What? Before I die? I'm not going to die yet, the men just want my money! Do you expect me-"

"Just listen then. If I don't ever see you again...just know that I lo-" 

The girls could not hold back the laughter any longer. They were laughing their bottoms off and cried while laughing. Kris stopped talking and was quiet for a long time. 

Then, he spoke, "J-Jade? Why are you laughing? I hear other girls too...am I getting prank?" 

Jade giggled, "Mmm...I have to go now! Bye." She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter