chapter fourteen

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Fourteen

That night when the friends were discussing about the dates, the ones at home all slept together at the guys' place. They were almost up all night but soon, they were too tired and knocked out one by one on the floor with covers underneath them on the ground.

The next morning came and the first person to wake up was Kris because he could not wait for the picnic that day. He washed up and got ready for the day then he went to the kitchen.

As he looked through the kitchen to find some food, the other woke up one by one. The ones who woke up late had to wait for one to get out of the bathroom. As they waited, some went in the kitchen while the others were in the living room watching kid shows on television or going back to sleep.

Sooner or later, everyone was in the kitchen looking for the right food to bring for the picnic near Lotte World. Each person packed their own food but would be sharing it with the others in the end anyways. Anyways, they brought bread with jam, watermelons and strawberries, chips with dipping sauce, and bottle of waters and cans of sodas. Those were just to have a lunch break and off they can go to Lotte World.

Finally after packing their food and the things they needed for the trip, they went to the hospital with the three cars to pick the others up to go to Lotte World together. They also brought some extra clothes for each other, and the ones in the hospital, just in case the group of friends needed the clothes.

Once they got to the hospital, they noticed that the others who were in the hospital were already out and ready. Instead of the girls and guys being partnered up in the cars, there was a car full of only girls and a car full of only boys then one car with a pair of partners. The partners were Rome and Jangrin who were in the car by theirselves.

Like every other partners who were in a car by theirselves, Jangrin and Rome were quiet with awkwardness surrounding them. It should not be awkward for the two since they were close friends but they just could not find a thing to say to another. It was already minutes since it was silent and the drive to Lotte World was about an hour or two.

Rome tried to kill the awkward feelings in the air, "So, Jangrin...do you–maybe..perhap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter