twenty-two

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Twenty-Two

During the ride, the only person that was screaming their heads off was Jongup while Jade felt butterflies in her stomach because she felt like she would fall though she was not in the air. She held onto the bars that were not for moving in the front interior of her hold while she closed her eyes as hair flew everywhere in her face. 

Still, she kept hold on the bars then Jongup scooted closer to her as the ride was still moving/spinning but stopped it. He saw the looks on her face when the teacup was in motion so he stopped it for her. As the cup ride froze, yet moved a bit, he looked at Jade with worried written in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Jongup asked and continued. "Do you want to get off? I can just tell the workers to stop this for you. I'll take you to get some food or water if you-"

She stopped him and asked without looking at him, "Why are you being so nice to me? There's no camera around us so we don't need to act like a couple. You don't need to play that act, okay?"

"Well, what if I wasn't playing or acting? What if I just really do care about you?" He started and made Jade look up at him.

"God damn. Jongup, you're a man yet you're so damn adorable." She thought to herself in her head where she can be alone. Though, she felt a vibration coming from her phone but did not pick up.

He continued, "What if-...what if I just like you?"

Before Jade could respond or do anything, her phone vibrated again and she realized it was her phone so she picked it up to cut the awkwardness with Jongup.

。。。

The last partners to go off ok their adventure in Lotte World were Junah and Rome because Junah took forever in the bathroom. 

"Damn, Junah. You took so long in there. What were you doing?" Rome asked without any hesitation.

She just laughed then she answered him, "Stuff."

The only reason she took a very great amount of time in there was because she was talking to her mother again. Yes, it was about her health and disease. Still like a kid she was, she just ignored her and did not care. Like what was said before, she did not care of what would happen to her. She would be gone any time longer no matter what so she wished to spend time having fun. Though, she did miss her family already.

In the bathroom stalls, she was thinking about her family. She had only her mother, father, one older brother, and one younger brother who she has not been with for a while now so she missed then. Even if she was not with them for the past school days, she now knew she was never going to see them again physically but would watch over them instead.

Anyways, she teared up a bit but went out and washed it off. She knew Rome was waiting for her too long now so she had to get out soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter