chapter fifteen

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Fifteen

As the car was parked in the parking lot of Lotte World, the girls and guys got out stretching. They were also smiling widely because they could not wait to go there and have fun. Though, there was one person who was not really excited and that was Junah because she was scared of roller coasters, mostly something that goes up high, except water rides. 

After being excited and such, they got out the food for the picnic date except for the youngest.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe we're here! I always wanted to come here and now we are here!" Junah exclaimed with excitement and continued, "Lets hurry and eat so we can go in to have more fun and to...eat more..."

The other just laughed at her but wanted to smack her in her head because she was too loud and was embarrassing them. She noticed the glares that was given to her and she became quiet but still jumpy. Then, they were finding a place to eat at but could not find one near the Lotte World entrance however it was better than nothing and there was more privacy.

As they settled down at the away from the amusement park, it became awkward and quiet again once they took the food out.

 Jin sighed because of the quietness and spoke up, "Honestly, I don't talk much but I hate to see us really awkward with each other especially since some of us are together already."

The others nodded and were surprise to see he, the most quiet one, admitted that. They were agreeing and saw what he was trying to say but were still silent.

"I strongly agree with this but I just don't know how to stop the quietness." Eunhye confessed after her awkward boyfriend did.

It stayed quiet but they were nodding silently as they ate quietly like usual. However, someone killed it and asked something.

Junah was the one who butted in while she ate quickly and questioned the others, "Can we play a game then since that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter