chapter twenty

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Twenty

"Lets break up."

"...w-why..?" Sora asked softly. She felt upset, of course, and you can hear it in her voice because her voice was shaky.

"It's- I just-" Jungkook started then sighed and continued, "I am just jealous, okay?"

"Well, if that's it then lets not let this end!" She exclaimed. "Please! I'll be with you fro-"

He put his palms on her shoulders and looked into her eyes, "I'm sorry, Sora. I was just shock and I was dumb to say that. I was jealous and I felt stabbed in the back so I didn't know what to say or-"

Before he could finish, she immediately hug him, "It's okay and don't worry! You're the only one I love and will forever! I think we should go back now and tell Jangrin she could come up with me and Kris so we can ride all together."

Jungkook agreed and they went to fetch Jangrin then went to Kris. A bit of people were giving them dirty looks because they were apparently "cutting" in line but they ignored them. Kris looked at Sora with a sorry look on his face.

"S..sorry, Sora." He began. "I just wanted- Ugh, I'll admit it...I realize I have interest in..Jade."

She laughed at him and gave him a quick I-forgive-you hug, "I already know you do and I forgive you..kind of...a little." She gave a look at Kris and he was confused, "You almost made my relationship die!"

She barged up on him and started attacking him. Jungkook immediately grabbed hold onto his girlfriend then took her away from Kris. Jangrin was just standing there with a bored face on. She really wanted to go on the ride already because she loves them.

"I just hope Rome feels better..I kind of miss him." Jangrin thought to herself, being the quiet one she was and began her thought of him. Her mind was mostly just about him and her together like before. Though she thinks of him, she does not quite like h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter