chapter eighteen

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Eighteen

As the two "couple" with the mean aura were together, they talked about someone instead of them. Kris asked Sora about Jade and she just told him what was needed.

"So does she like someone here or..?" Kris asked Sora which made her annoyed yet curious.

She looked at him as they continued the line to the ride and smirked, "Do you like her or something? You always talk about her. Just admit it already."

Kris rubbed the back of his neck and laughed, "I don't know my feelings for her yet b ut I want to know. Just don't tell her, please."

"Hmm...I'll think about it." She teased and also laughed at the fellow boy.

"You better not or else I'll tell Jungkook that you're cheating on him." Then, it was his turn to laugh again.

"Yeah right! As if." She said as she turned her back facing him and looking at the ride. "Do we have to ride together on that?"

He nodded then rolled his eyes, "I think we should record ourselves now because I really want to win."

Sora agreed, "Same here, but what would be talk about or do?"

"You can act, right?"

"Kind of."

"Lets act as if we like each other so it'd be easy to win and maybe that'll make...Jade jealous." He whispered the ending and realized something significant to him. 

He does have feelings Jade.

"What did you say at the end?" Sora asked while snapping her fingers in front of his blank face. 

He shook his head slightly then answered her, "Nothing. Alright lets get started then." He took out the camera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter