chapter six

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Six

When Jongup was up and ready, he had speakers for music and settled it down on the ground around the campfire. He put the speakers on loudly but not loud enough to annoy the others. 

The guys began barbecuing the meat and the girls chit-chatted along with dancing to the music that was on. Then, the girls went back in the house because it was getting chilly and warmed up a little by putting warmer clothes on them. They also brought a blanket with them and an old, unused blanket for them to sit on and to lay down on.

When they came out, the boys were done cooking and put the meat on plates for everyone to share and eat. The only couple there fed each other and because of that, Jade fed Eunhye as a joke and everyone laughed. Rome took a piece of meat and tried to feed Jangrin but she rejected it so Jongup went and ate it instead. He laughed and walked away. He glanced at Junah and to his surprise she was looking at him too. Junah looked away first and began talking to her friends. Like every other girl, of course she was blushing. Does it mean she likes him? Maybe but she does not want to like him because she will just break his heart in the end. 

As they ate, they share some moments, laughs, stories and got closer together. They all sat in a circle, revolving the fire in the middle. To make it more interesting, they agreed to sit next to another different gender as them; Jangrin sat next to Rome on the beach, Eunhye was next to Jin, Sora was with her boyfriend, Jungkook, Jade had to sit next to Kris, and Junah with Jongup. It was awkward because the only couple there was Sora and Jungkook while everyone else were strangers or close friends. 

The friends around the campfire also agreed on playing truth or dare to get closer because it was really awkward and they wanted to be more comfortable.

The first to start was the two people who asked for it; Sora and Jungkook.

Sora asked, "So how will we do this?"

"How about your partner will ask you, 'Truth or dare?' and then the other one will ask their partner the same and like just go around to play Truth or Dare..?" Jungkook suggested nervously because he was thinking he might have suggested something bad.

"I guess." The others said in unison.

Sora smiled her believing boyfriend and asked, "Well then, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"How many girls have you dated before me?"

"You will always be my first and my last!" Jungkook said as everyone else started to die of cheesiness.

"Stop! No!" Everyone yelled and laughed.

"You guys are too much!" Jade could not handle it, "How about one of us ask truth or dare to one of you guys and the chosen one would have to do as what was asked?"

They thought about it and nodded, "Sure, seems like a good idea!"

It was Sora's turn and Jin asked, "Truth or dare?"

Everyone was surprise to hear him speak. Sora answered, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter