chapter seven

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Seven

Back at the house, Jangrin and Rome talked about the scene that happened when they were having fun in the water.

"I'm sorry, Jangrin." Rome said to Jangrin. "I just...really wanted to- never mind, I will just leave."

Rome got up but Jangrin stopped him, "No. I'm sorry, Rome. You didn't do anything bad to me...it's okay. It was just unexpectedly."

"Lets go back, huh?" Rome took his hand out and Jangrin smiled them took it. They went back out to the beach. The others told them what happened and such then they began to clean up.

"Wait, how about some music before we leave? I mean we do have all day right?" Junah suggested. She did not want to leave yet because she was not tire. The others nodded and turned the music on. Junah was the DJ of the night and controlled the music while the others were dancing. 

Rome and Jangrin then had their spotlight together. They were dancing happily and the others knew they made up. The audience then clapped when they were done, and that was when the slow songs were coming.

Rome and Jangrin danced together, Eunhye got Jin now, and Sora was with her boyfriend, Jungkook. The guys were such gentlemen making Junah smiled to herself seeing her older friends dancing with others. Then, it was just her and Jongup.

They were complete strangers but Junah remembered then that he was the guy that caught her attention when her mom and her got ice cream. She tried to get away from him the most and did not even want to make contact with him. Finally, Jongup came and talked to her first.

"Uh, hi, Junah." Jongup sat next to her. 

She waved to him and tried to speak up, "Oh, hi."

Jongup looked down, "Want to dance with me since I'm alone and like you're alone?"

Junah looked at him, "I guess."

Of course she did not want to dance with him, he was a stranger but a cute one to be exact. This would be her first dance to and she wanted to make it special.

Jongu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter