twenty-three

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Twenty-Two

"Where the hell did you go leaving Junah alone?" She cursed at him though he was older.

He paused for a while then replied.

"Who the are to ask me that kind of question? I don't even know who the Junah is so why don't you shut the hell up?" A man who Jade thought was Rome asked rudely to her.

She rolled her eyes and spat back at that arrogant stranger on the phone, "Stop trying to act all tough just 'cause you're cussing! And who the are you to talk to me like that?"

"Okay. Missy." He chuckled. "Now. Good. Bye." The person whom Jade does not know said and hung up.

"Wait-.." Jade called out on her phone but was too late to stop him from hanging up on her. She tried calling Rome's phone again but was declined, of course. Though, Rome or should I was the stranger called her.

"And don't tell anyone about this convo or else I'll cause the death of Rome. 'Kay. Thanks. Bye." He announced them hung up again before Jade could say anything. Yes, she called him again but still, declined.

She was pretty weary and annoyed because of that man who made one of her best friends lost in a place she does not know and who is probably cold on the floor. She took a deep breath wondered what she would say to the others or if she should even say anything to them. 

Then, Eunhyd called her, "I found Junah and she's knocked out for sure..or maybe just sleeping but her heart is still beating."

"Thank goodness! Where are you anyways?" She said but also held in her laugh because she knew Junah's heart would still be beating...because of him.

"Go where the bathrooms were or where we were at when we all just got here then turn right and you'll find the big crowd with all of us, okay?" She replied back to Jade.

"Ah, thanks~" She sang through her phone to Eunhye.

Though she was about to hang up, Eunhye asked, "Have you got a hold on Rome? He isn't here with the rest of us."

Jade hesitated and thought about it a while. She should not lie, but what about Rome? Then, something hit her. How would that stranger know if she told everyone? It is not like he even knows her. "Well, when I called him, there was a different guy talking on the phone instead. He has Rome somewhere locked up but I don't know where. Ask the guys, they'll probably know something."

Eunhye nodded even though Jade could not see however so, she forgot to ask. They hung up and Jade went to find her group of friends. It was easy for her to find her way there since she understood what Eunhye told her. As she was with the group again, she saw Junah on the floor.

She smirked then giggled to herself and told the others, "I think I know a way to cute her easily without having to go to the hospital."

"A kiss?" One of the boys asked but got glares from everyone else.

Jade smiled, "Not exactly but you can kiss her if you want." She joked around then continued, "Food."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter