twenty-four

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Twenty-Four

"Then who's this cute stranger you would go with?" Sora as she tilted her head then asked Junah with curiosity. "Olaf?"

Junah laughed, "If he was a really person! Though, I don't know who I'd call because they're busy and we kind of became distant."

Jangrin wondered, "So you're going with one of the couples?"

"You can go with us!" Sora suggested since she did not really want to be with Kris.

"No. It's okay, I'll let the couples spend time together!" She said and laughed then continued her statement, "I'll just stay at the food court."

Everyone was hesitated thus of what she said. Yeah, they wanted her to have fun and enjoy her time but they did not want her to be alone and get lost again.

"Don't worry about me, guys! I'll just be at the food court, okay? I'll call you if I need to." She smiled and pushed them away, "Now go have fun!"

She thought they were not going to leave as soon, however though, they did not hesitate to leave her. She shrugged it off and took out her wallet. Counting her money and planned on what to eat then thought about playing some arcade games after. She got so much food that people thought she was feeding for five other people. She glanced up at them and covered up her food away so the others cannot see it.

Anyways, Rome was still with his relatives doing what ever god knows what. Though no one knows what was happening to him, he wanted them to know what was happening to him because he wanted someone to prevent him from getting hurt. He could of had called someone if only he was not dumb or nice enough to give his phone to his relative.

Eunhye and Jin, in the other hand, were going into a haunted house. Jin was the one who pulled Eunhye into going in there. She was stubborn because she would never go in a haunted house, like why would she though? Even though if was games and for fun, still. So the only way Jin got her to go in with him was something that would make her fall for him even more.

"Please go with me~" Jin was wining with a pouty face on so Eunhye would go with him to the haunted house.

She shook her head. He replied with her body language, "What do you want me to do for you?"

She covered to hold in her laughters because of what she was imagining, "Show me your cuteness."

He took that suggestion off his shoulder like stealing candy from a baby because he was apparently really good at doing that. Before he could do it, his girlfriend took out her camera that they had for that couple mission with their friends. After she pressed the record button, he started it.

"One plus one," Jin said as he took out his two index fingers then pressed them on his cheeks with a smile of embarrassment now that he saw everyone looking, "equals gwiyomi."

Eunhye held in her laugh for a while them bursted laughing at him because she thought he was too cute being awkward and embarrassed. He continued it while she laughed and record.

"Two plus two equals gwiyomi~" He sang along as he posed with his two pea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter