chapter eleven

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Eleven

Junah woke by the voices of her friends talking. She sat up and noticed she was had needles inside of her then started to freak out because she hated and was scared of needles. Her girl friends ran to stop her and told her it was going to be okay. Since she was the youngest, everyone was worried about her. She did not care and was worried about Jongup more than herself because she was going to go soon anyways.

"Where's Jongup?" She yelled with worry in her eyes.

"Why? Do you...perhaps like him since you look like you do..?" Sora teased while Junah laughed.

"No! It's just because he seemed really hurt." Junah stated proudly at how good she was in not slipping out the truth nor stuttering when she said that. 

Suddenly, the doctor came in because he hear voices coming from the room.

"May I speak with Ms. Kwon alone please?" He asked. The girls glared at him, especially because he was a young doctor too...also a handsome one. Yet, the girls left too because the guys dragged them out.

"Yes?" Junah asked the doctor after her friends went out of the room for privacy.

"I've called your mother about this incident then she told me about your disease called cystic fibrosis and she was really worried about you. I am too so I think you should watch who is driving and such because it looks like your boyfriend at driving." He laughed.

"He isn't my boyfriend, he's just a guy I just met...but I don't mind him being my boyfriend." She whispered the last part, "Anyways, don't worry about me. I'll be going anyways, well from what I heard."

"Have you been taking your medication often?" The doctor asked as he sat on the bed Junah was laying in.

She hesitated and shook her head then looked away from the doctor so she will not see his expression.

"Look, Junah. You shouldn't be away from your parents even though you are a grown person now. You know you will always be their baby girl." He smiled. 

She smiled too. She kept quiet.

"Well, just to let you know, your friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter