chapter nine

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Last Summer 


Chapter Nine

Jin and Jongup went back with the three keys. When they got to the group, they were happy and excited. However, there was one problem and that was who was going in which car.

"How are we choosing which pair of partners are with another pair, and just one pair by themselves in their own car?" Jade asked because she could not wait any longer.

Junah said, "Well, before we choose, who wants to be alone in one car together?"

Sora and Jungkook raised their hands quickly. The others ignored them.

"How about a couple who should get to know each other more," Jangrin suggested, "since we wanted to get closer."

Rome nodded, "Yes, but who? There's a lot of partners who need to be closer to each other."

The other nodded too. They pondered on about it for a while.

"How about Jin and Eunhye?" Kris asked, "They're really awkward and they're dating."

Finally, the choice was made. For the first car, Jangrin and Rome were together with Sora and Jungkook. Jade and Kris were paired up with Junah and Jongup in the second car. The last car was for the awkward turtles. The covers of the three cars all were pushed down back so there was no roof and turned the music up on really loud.

The girls in the first two cars were in the back enjoying the cool wind breeze through them with the music while the guys were jamming to the music too and focusing on the road. However, as for the awkward couple, they were silent with the music on not too loud nor too soft. 

"So remember when we were in high school?" Jin asked. Eunhye looked at him and nodded.

Jin sighed, "I thought you were really cute."

"You don't think I'm cute anymore?" 

"No, I think you're cute and beautiful." Jin answered making Eunhye blush.

"However, I was really shy to talk to you or to even look at you."

Eunhye giggled, "I know."

Jin's eyes grew big and was embarrassed.

"But that's why I started falling for you. I thought you just liked me as a stranger so I never really talked to you again." She hid her face.

Jin was quiet again. His eyes were still huge and opened with shock though. Their atmosphere became awkward again.

"I'm sorry, Eunnie..." Jin said to kill the awkwardness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter