twenty-six

The Last Summer [ Semi-Hiatus ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora and Kris were walking at about five feet away from each other since they did not have the right chemistry together unlike their friends. You can call them the "hate couple" since they do not get along and they always love to mess with each other for their enjoyment. They honestly did not really go anywhere or went to any rides except for one with Jungkook and Jangrin. They were just walking around the park doing nothing. Sora was pretty annoyed because she enjoyed rides and such but she did not have the opportunity to go alone. She might get lost just like that one couple. 

Sora wanted to say something to Kris but did not want to be rude or make him irritated. However, she finally spoke up because she could not just walk like five feet away from each other, not talking or not enjoying her time there.

"Hey, Kris!" She yelled out to Kris who was a bit farther from where he was before and was kind of invisible for her to see in the crowds.

Even though the loud commentaries from others around them and in between them, he heard her and looked back then started to walk to her but tripped on himself. She palmed her forehead and let out a heavy sigh but with a bit of laughter because of his clumsiness them walked towards the fallen guy. She took out her hand to lend him some help to get back up and he took it then answered her.

"What's up?" He smiled and was glad he finally got to say something without any distractions between Kris and Sora. 

She made a slight smile appear on her face to show some kindness and just for him to know she is not an always "mean" or "cold" person.

"Can we go on rides now? We've been walking around the park for a long time now and I just want-" Kris cut her before she could finish.

"Sure." He smiled again even though his smile was not very noticeable, she saw it and made her smile too because he was actually be nice and was not the "shady" type of guy.

And no, this does not mean they embarked upon falling head over heels for each other but that they started to undergo the first part of a friendship and begun to killed era of the stranger in a mutual relationship.

He became calm after he was in deep thought about this couple mission and Jade. He became more mature a bit but was still a little idiotic. He wanted to make Jade a bit envious of Sora so they, Kris and Jade, can happen and be a thing together but he knew he was just doing a bit too much in regards to his state of despair for Jade.

Anyway, Kris asked what Sora wanted to do and where she wished to be at, "It's getting dark a bit already and I'm sure there will be some fireworks so can we…maybe go watch them?"

"Of course! I know a great place with a great view to watch them." He smiled and took out his arm for her to hold on. "Don't worry, lets just enjoy tonight and pretend as if I'm your Jungkook."

She paused a while before she held onto his arms. As she was on hold of him, she can feel a bit of his biceps which surprise her because he looked like a twig to her. Anyway, she took out the self camera to record them. They started elaborating to what they were doing and why they were going to this certain place Kris took her.

Once they got there, Sora was in an awe moment because of the wonderful view from where they were. The two were on a hill that was a short distance away from Lotte World. It was quite romantic actually since it was quiet and peaceful with a delightful sight of the beautiful, illuminate amusement park underneath. They both sat on the grass at the same time and let out a sigh of happiness then laughed at one another because of they did the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter