Chapter 8

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was almost two weeks passed since the last time Jaejoong met and talked to Jung Yunho in that man's house. Jaejoong didn't know why he felt weary. He wanted to call Yunho, but he didn't know what he would say. He wanted to ask Yoochun ahjusshi, but didn't know what he should ask about.

 

Jaejoong walked around his university without destination. He walked from building to building, from his class to library, from library to the hall. Finally he stopped at the University park, sat down on a bench under the tree. He took out his cellphone and stared at it while sighing.

 

Why he didn't call? But why should he call? Jaejoong shook his head and sighed again. Why he didn't call?

 

Jaejoong snapped out from his reverie when hearing Junsu's voice who was actually already stood behind him. "What?" he asked Junsu.

 

Junsu sat beside him. His face looked cheerful like usual. "You asked earlier why he didn't call. Who is 'He'?"

 

It turned out that Jaejoong has said what he was thinking out loud without he realized. This is dangerous. What's wrong with him?

 

"Ah, no. Not anyone," answered Jaejoong while laughed forcedly.

 

"I hope 'He' isn't Choi Siwon," said Junsu ruefully.

 

Jaejoong quickly deny it. "No! not him."

 

"It's good then," said Junsu. He stretched out his hand and inhaled deeply. "Haaah… the weather is very nice today!"

 

Jaejoong looked at the sky, then turned to his friend carefully. "Junsu,," he said.

 

Junsu turned to him. "Hm?"

 

"Jung Yunho has launched his new album, hasn't he?"

 

Junsu nodded. "Yes, several days ago. What's wrong? don't you already have one? We already bought it at the Fan Meeting last time."

 

Jaejoong shook his head. "Ah, nothing." He was silent for a while, then continued, "Then Jung Yunho must be so busy nowadays, right?"

 

Junsu nodded again and said, "Of course. I heard He was busy with the Music Video making days ago.  And the fact that he must performed in many shows to promote his album." Junsu clapped his hand happily. "We will often see him in television."

 

"Is that so?"

 

So he is really busy…

 

"a lot of Magazines are also post up articles out him," Junsu added excitedly. "They talked about his album, songs, and they also talked about his lover."

 

Jaejoong looked at his friend. "What did they say?"

 

Junsu frowned. "A lot, they are wondering about that man's whereabout, his identity. I myself am also curious. To make it simple, they doubted if that man is really Yunho's boyfriend."

 

"Why did they doubt it?"

 

"Because that man was never can be seen anymore after those photos surfaced. Even we never hear about his news anymore," Junsu explained. "They started to think that maybe Yunho's relationship with that man was already over. To be honest, I hope they were right. Oh yeah, they also talked about the accident which happened our years ago."

 

"The accident which…?"

 

"Right. the one I told you last time. About four years ago when one of Yunho's fans died when they healed a Fan Meeting. You remember? fortunately this year everything work smoothly and nothing bad happened.

 

Jaejoong looked up at the sky and busy with his own thought while his friend kept talking. Suddenly his phone rang. Jaejoong quickly answered and his expression turned disappointed after a while. "Oh, Siwon."

 

***

 

Yoochun was thinking about something in his office. On his desk, there were some magazines opened on the page where articles about Yunho were posted. He has predicted that there would be things like these. After Yunho's new album was launched, people would busy talking about that celebrity of him. Not only his songs, but every scandals related to Jung Yunho, including his scandal with his mysterious boyfriend. They even talked about that four years ago accident, but luckily only a bit of it, so It should be okay.

 

Yoochun hold his chin and thought that maybe it was already the time when they need Jaejoong's help again. This time, willing or not, he must make his appearance. He pick up the phone handle on his desk and pressed several numbers.

 

"Hello, Jaejoong. How are you? This is Park Yoochun… Do you have time now?… Nice. Can you come to my office?… Well, see you later."

 

***

 

"Like what I've said, seems like we are not for each other."

 

Jaejoong looked at the tall man who sat in front of him with a tired feeling. Choi Siwon seem awful. He just confessed to Jaejoong that he's having a problem with his lover.

 

"We don't suit each other," Choi Siwon said again and looked at Jaejoong, waiting for his reaction.

 

Jaejoong laughed bitterly. "And you just find out after being together for almost a year?"

 

"You are still angry?" asked Siwon in a guilty tone.

 

Jaejoong sighed. "No," he said. "There is no need to get angry."

 

"No, you have the rights to angry with me," Siwon mumbled softly. "I indeed am guilty. Now I realize."

 

Jaejoong frowned. "Then?"

 

"Seems like our relationship can't be continued anymore," said Siwon firmly.

 

Jaejoong raised his eyebrow. At a time he confused, then suddenly his phone rang. He felt relieved because it means that he didn't need to respond to Siwon's words, Jaejoong quickly answered his phone.

 

"Hello?"

 

He was surprised to hear Yoochun's voice at the other end. "Oh, how are you, Samcheon?… Now? yes, I am not busy.. I will go there now… See you."

 

Jaejoong hung up and looked at Siwon who was staring at him with observing eyes.

 

"You need to leave now?" He asked when seeing Jaejoong drank his drink quickly.

 

"Yes. Sorry, Siwon. I've some urgent errands. I must go. Just continue next time," said Jaejoong quickly, then got up and leave that Cafe.

 

***

 

"We will go to meet Yunho," said Yoochun to the man who sat in front of him.

 

Jaejoong nodded. "We must take a photo again?"

 

"right," Yoochun confirmed. "Because of that, you must change your appearance. You don't want to be recognized, do you?" then Yoochun got up from his seat and took his coat.

 

"So when will we start working?" asked Jaejoong.

 

Yoochun looked at Jaejoong and said, "Now."

 

Jaejoong was a bit surprised. "Oh, now?" He hadn't feel ready.

 

"Yes, any problem?" asked Yoochun while putting on his coat and fixed his tie.

 

Jaejoong shook his head. "No." Look like he must make himself ready no matter what.

 

"Come on, let's go," said Yoochun, started to walk to the door. "Yunho is being interviewed now. We will go to his location, but before that we must give you a new look."

 

Yoochun felt bad because he must hide something from Jaejoong, but he didn't has a choice. If Jaejoong knew, it's a big possibility that Jaejoong didn't want to be asked to meet Yunho and now Yoochun didn't has enough time to persuade him.

 

He took Jaejoong to a boutique which has a salon in it and asked that man to tried on some clothes. He didn't want Jaejoong to be ethereal or stylish. He want Jaejoong to look as simple as possible so that he won't stand out and no one will recognize him.He also asked Jaejoong to tried out several wigs but nothing suit in his eyes. Eventually Yoochun asked the stylish to change Jaejoong's hairstyle a bit.

 

With a new shorter hair, a simple baby blue shirt with two upper buttons undone and a pair of black skinny jeans, it exactly like what Yoochun imagined he will looked like. As the last touch, he gave Jaejoong a sunglasses which could help to hide his face a litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter