Chapter 4

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jaejoong and Junsu were walking on the university's park while talking about Jung Yunho and his secret lover when suddenly Jaejoong heard someone called his name.

 

Both of them turned around and saw a tall man was running slowly towards them.

 

Junsu elbowed Jaejoong's arm and whispered, "What else does he want?"

 

Jaejoong knitted his forehead and shook his head.

 

That man stopped in front of them while smiling widely. "Hello, such a coincidence to meet both of you here. Want to have lunch? I'll treat."

 

Junsu hissed. "Coincidence?"

 

"Choi Siwon-ssi, what are you doing here?" asked Jaejoong.

 

"No special reason," answered Choi Siwon cheerfully, as if didn't realize the resentment from both of the man in front of him. "I thought because we haven't met for a long time, it'll be good to have lunch together."

 

"Where is your girlfriend?" asked Junsu suddenly. "Won't she angry if you have lunch with us? By the way, You are still with that same girl, right? Or you have a new one?"

 

Siwon's face got red and a bit  when answered, "Oh, She has other errands. Come on, While my worse aren't that loaded. Moreover I want to have a chit-chat with both of you. okay?"

 

Jaejoong and Junsu looked at each other. They knew they can't avoid a man like Choi Siwon without act violenty.

 

They entered the small restaurant which they often visit. They just settled down in an empty table when Jaejoong heard his phone ringing. He looked at the phone's screen. He didn't find the number familiar.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Have you seen it?"

 

"What?" Jaejoong looked at his phone confusedly, then put it back on his ear. "Who is this?"

 

The man on the other end snorted ruefully."You don't know?"

 

"No."

 

Silent for a while, then that voice flatly said. "This is Jung Yunho."

 

Jaejoong startled and automatically looked at Junsu and Siwon. both of them looked back at him with curious eyes. right at that time a waiter came to their table and asked for orders.

 

Jaejoong tore down his gaze and spoke in such a small voice to the phone, "Oh, it's you. What happen?"

 

Jaejoong heard Jung Yunho sighed on the other end. "Have you seen the photos?" His tone has turned back as usual.

 

"I have," answered Jaejoong. "Then how is it? has the reporters chase you around?"

 

"I have an interview schedule this afternoon."

 

"Jaejoong, what do you want to it?" Asked Siwon suddenly.

 

Jaejoong turned to him and answered, "Everything is okay. Just order for me."

 

"You are not alone?" asked Yunho.

 

"I'm having a meal with friends."

 

"Hey, why didn't you tell me? you could ruin our plan."

 

"ehh, Why are you angry? You didn't ask me first, moreover I didn't say anything to anyone."

 

Jung Yunho turned silent for a while, then said, "Tonight seven o'clock you must go to Yoochun hyung's house. There's something to talk about. Understand?"

 

Jaejoong's face turned sour, but he said, "Yes, yes, understand. But where is his house?"

 

Jaejoong pulled out a piece of paper and a pen from his bag. After wrote down Park Yoochun's address like it mentioned by Jung Yunho, He closed his phone and found out that Junsu and Siwon were staring at him.

 

"from who?" asked Siwon.

 

"Friend," answered Jaejoong lightly smiling a little. "Have you ordered the food?"

 

 

***

 

Yunho closed his phone while daydreaming.

 

"Have you asked him to come to my place tonight?" asked Yoochun waking him up from daydreaming.

 

"I have," he answered shortly.

 

"You also don't be late," said his manager while putting on his coat. "Let's go have lunch. What do you want to it?"

 

"Hyung," called Yunho suddenly.

 

"What?"

 

"Hyung ever searched for Jaejoong's information. Did hyung has checked whether he has a lover or not?"

 

"What happen?"

 

"When i called him earlier, He was with a man. If he really have  a boyfriend, his boyfriend will find out about us."

 

Yoochun thought for a while. "We can ask it directly to Jaejoong tonight. Come on, Let's go eat and after that you must get ready for the interview."

 

***

 

"So you have told the reporters?" asked Jaejoong while taking a piece of meat wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter