Chapter 14

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before went to the University, Jaejoong decided to call his parents. Even though he was not sure whether his parents already found out about the fire or not, He still thought that he better told them. Who knows they may be have got the news and could not reach him because he just activated his phone which was given by Yunho this morning. His parents would be worried to death.

 

Hours ago Aunty Chon had came to clean the house. Before leaving for the airport earlier, Yunho had told Jaejoong, that aunty will come to clean the house three times a week. Yunho also said that Aunty Chon had already working for his family since long ago and that she was be able to believe one hundred percent, so that Jaejoong feel more at ease. However the situation is not very safe now. If the fact that He was living in Yunho's house smelt by the reporters, He did not know anymore what chaos will be happened.

 

After introducing himself to Aunty Chon and let that fat middle-aged woman did her duties, Jaejoong took the home telephone and went to his room to call his parents. Like his former guess, it turned out that his parents did not know anything about that fire and now Jaejoong turned out must trying very hard to calm them.

 

At first Jaejoong talked to his mother, so he was talking in French.

 

"Yes, Joongie is fine, Ma. No scratches at all. The fire was big and Joongie did not has time to take anything… What? … Oh, as Joongie know there were none death. everyone is safe… but the firemen were a bit late, so Joongie's apartment was already burned."

 

Suddenly Jaejoong heard his father's voice at the other end and now he is talking in Korean. "Daddy, daddy does not need to be that worried. I am fine. Really. I do not even get any scratch. What happened to Mama?"

 

Seems like his mother was trying to snatch the phone from his father. Jaejoong smiled to himself hearing his mother has no patience. Finally his mother managed to get the phone so that Jaejoong was back to speak in French.

 

"Joongie, How if you come home temporarily?" His mother offered.

 

Jaejoong chuckled lightly. "Joongie still need to attend the University, Ma."

 

"So, where do you live now?" asked his mother.

 

Jaejoong was confused how to answer. "Now? … Ng, for a moment Joongie is staying at a friend's house. He live alone so he does not mind if Joongie stay temporarily. More over his house has empty rooms. Today Joongie is planning to look for a new place."

 

"You are not staying at Junsu's house?" asked His mother again.

 

"I am not. Mama did know that Junsu's house is only enough for their family. If Joongie stay there, Joongie will only add a burden on Uncle and Aunty, right? Junsu has lent his clothes to Joongie, so Joongie does not want to trouble them more."

 

"Oh, is that so? Then, what is the name of that friend of yours? What is his numbers? Where is his address?"

 

Now Jaejoong was a little hesitate to answer, "Joongie's friend?"

 

"Yes, your friend who let you stay at his house. What is his name? Does Mama know him?"

 

"Oh… oh… that…" Dilemma. Should he tell the truth?

 

"Don't say that you are at that celebrity's house."

 

His mother's words was like a thunder in a bright afternoon. So his mother already know? How could?

 

"What are you talking about, Mama?" Jaejoong tried to deny.

 

"One of Mama's friend told Mama." His mother's voice turned flat. "So?"

 

Jaejoong did not say anything. He was sitting crossed legs on the bed while staring at his toes.

 

"Let be honest to Mama, do you really have a relationship with that celebrity?"

 

Jaejoong swallowed his saliva and inhaled slowly. "Joongie do know him," he answered with scare.

 

"Know? How far?" urged his mother. "Then, How was the story that make you end up in his house know?"

 

Jaejoong bite his lips and finally decided to tell the truth. "Ma, we are not having any relationship. Joongie was only trying to help Jung Yunho-ssi, no more than that. Mama must believe Joongie. It is true, Joongie is now staying at his house, But this is only temporarily."

 

Jaejoong heard his Mother sighed bitterly. "Mama does not know, Joongie. Do you have no other friends who can help? Why must at his house?"

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes, one of his hand palming his forehead.

 

His mother continued again, "don't know, Joongie, Mama really does not know what to say. Honestly, Mama feel… Why must that celebrity again?"

 

Jaejoong also ever thought like that. Since he said that he was agreed to help Jung Yunho, everyday he was reminded of the things that He should not remember anymore. "But, Ma, Jung Yunho-ssi is a kind person," he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter