Chapter 13

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Haah.. tonight is so beautiful," said Jaejoong when Yunho and he arrived at home. Jaejoong smelt the roses in his arms and kept smiling to himself.

 

Meanwhile, Yunho walked to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, took out a bottle of cold water and drank it directly from it.

 

"Do you have a vase?" asked Jaejoong.

 

"I don't know, but if I am not mistaken it was in that cupboard." He pointed at the kitchen's cupboard then walked toward his piano.

 

Jaejoong opened the cupboard while humming softly. "Here it is." He took out a blue vase, fill it with water, and put in the roses there. He heard Yunho some notes on his Piano.

 

Jaejoong looked at Yunho. "Yunho, sing a song," he asked. Then he walked towards him while holding the vase.

 

"didn't I say before that you must pay if you want to hear me sing?"

 

Jaejoong put the vase on the piano and hissed. "Didn't you say that you want to make me happy?"

 

Yunho raised his eyebrow. "I said that?"

 

Jaejoong nodded. "You also said that you will give me everything I want if I am willing to take a photo with you. Have you forgot that?"

 

"I said that?" Yunho looked up at the ceiling and tried to remember.

 

Jaejoong nodded and leaned on the Piano, Waiting for Yunho to start his song.

 

Yunho sighed. "Okay, what song do you want to hear?"

 

Jaejoong thought for a while, then said, "Jo Sung Mo's song. Piano. I love that song very much. Very very romantic."

 

Yunho scratched his head, "Piano? Why do you ask for a sad song? There is no more fun song?"

 

"But that is a nice song. You don't like it? Then, You choose what song you want to sing," said Jaejoong quickly.

 

Yunho thought for a while, than put his fingers on the tuts and start playing and singing in english.

 

I see trees of green, red roses too

I see them bloom for me and you

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

 

Jaejoong clapped his hands happily when he recognized the song that Yunho was playing, 'What a wonderful world'.

 

I see skies of blue, and clouds of white

The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

 

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky

Are also on the faces of people going by

I see friends shaking hands saying, "How do you do?"

They're really saying, "I love you"

 

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow

They'll learn much more than I'll ever know

And I think to myself, "What a wonderful world"

And I think to myself, "What a wonderful world"

 

Even though Jaejoong's english was not that fluent, He could understand when hearing other people talked in that language. The song that Yunho sang make him feel as if he was flying, so calm, light, even though he stepped back on the earth once the song finished.

 

"Very good, very good," complimented Jaejoong while clapping his hands. "It's not a waste that you live for a long time n the States. Your english is awesome."

 

Yunho chuckled lightly. "Have you satisfied?"

 

"Mmm, satisfy and happy," answered Jaejoong.

 

Yunho reached into his coat pocket and took out a green square box with a yellow ribbon on it. He put that box on the piano and pushed it to Jaejoong.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter