Chapter 2

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

" 'Your songs are good' ?"

 

Jaejoong sat on his bed hugging by his thick blanket while looking confusedly at Kim Junsu who sat beside him. His friend who have a light brown eyes and black hair just stared back at him with his arms both folded in front of his chest.

 

"I can't believe you just said that. Why you don't ask his signature?" Junsu asked demandingly.

 

Jaejoong groaned. "May be because I was annoyed and tired yesterday… and my brain was numbed." He touched his pale cheeks and shook his head. "Right, seemed like my mind was really numb yesterday. How could I enter the car with two strangers? And that was almost midnight. Oh My God, what have I done? I'm not that kind of person. No, no. I've gone crazy. Fortunately I'mm still lucky. What if something happen yesterday?"

 

Kim Junsu clicked his tongue. "Hey. It's not like you're with strangers. You are with Jung Yunho. Why didn't you asks signature?" Asked Junsu once again. Regret was obvious in his voice.

 

"Jung Yunho is a stranger for me," grumbled Jaejoong firmly. "Moreover You know that I am not his fan, Why I should ask for his signature?"

 

"Even though you are not his fan, but you absolutely know that this friend of yours is his hardcore fan," said Junsu while pressed his palm on his heist. "I have already so loyal to wait for his comeback for these four years. At least you could ask his signature for me… Not all people can meet Jung Yunho, you know? And yesterday, miraculously, you met him, you talked to him, and he even gave you a ride with his car."

 

"His friend's car," interrupted Jaejoong. "his friend was also there."

 

Junsu ignored Jaejoong. "You were in the same car with him. Haah, If I were you, I would…"

 

"Hey, Kim JunSu!"

 

Junsu softened. "I know, I know. But if you meet him again next time, don't forget to ask his signature for me."

 

Jaejoong laid his body on his bed. "If I met him again," he mumbled lowly. His sight wandered around. "If I met him again."

 

Junsu was playing with one of the edge of Jaejoong's blanket when suddenly he said, "Oh yeah, I heard Jung Yunho is actually having an affair with someone. I don't know if that rumor is right or not, even though I will die because of disappointed if he really was. Yesterday you met face to face with him. How do you think? did his behavior weird? did he act normal?"

 

Jaejoong frowned his forehead. " don't know, I didn't feel something strange in himself. Just like common people. Ahh, I have told you that my brain was numbed yesterday. I even didn't remember what clothes he was wearing anymore."

 

Junsu looked at his friend sympathetically. "you are really useless. You are the only person who get a fever in summer like this. Does your head still in pain? have you got better?"

 

Jaejoong didn't answer that question. he was thinking about other things. Then he bite his lower lips and asked, "Junsu, actually what do you like from Jung Yunho? "

 

Junsu's smile got wider. "because he is handsome, funny, good at singing -Oh God, His voice is so heavenly- and because he composed such a romantic and touching songs. Oh Yeah, his new album will be released soon. Ah, I can't wait for it."

 

"Is that so?"

 

Suddenly Junsu shrieked and made Jaejoong jumped from his bed.

 

"Why? What happened?" asked Jaejoong seeing Junsu grabbed his bag that was lying on the floor roughly and started to look for something.

 

"How stupid I am, So stupid," mumbled Junsu repeatedly. "I should have known as soon as You told me the story."

 

"What?" asked Jaejoong confused.

 

Junsu took out a newspaper and opened the pages quickly. "Here, Look at this."

 

Jaejoong read the title that read "Midnight Meeting" which was shown by Junsu and suddenly he felt shivered. That article contained two photos of Jung Yunho with someone. The other person's face couldn't be seen clearly, But Jaejoong of course could recognize himself. The person with Jung Yunho in that photos was himself. Oh My! What is this?

 

The first Picture shown how Jaejoong and Jung Yunho walked out from that celebrity's house. Jaejoong was bending down his head when the picture was taken so that his face couldn't be seen. Jaejoong remembered that time Jung Yunho's friend was still in the house so that he wasn't seen in that photo.

 

The second photo was taken when Jung Yunho opened the car's door for him. His figure was not clear as covered by Jung Yunho's body. Jaejoong felt relieved because his face wasn't seen.

 

"I almost forgot about this news when I heard that you are sick," said Junsu. "I should've guess when you told me what happen to you yesterday, But my brain is strangely work very slow today. The person in this photo is you, isn't he?"

 

"Oh My God," mumbled Jaejoong. "Who took this photos?"

 

"Jung Yunho is a very famous singer," said Junsu with the I-know-everything-so-just-believe-me tone. "There are of course many paparazzi busy looking for his scandal. And this one is really an amazing news. It is even stated here that you're Jung Yunho's Lover."

 

Jaejoong shook his head and gave back the newspaper to Junsu. He still felt shivered, "I wasn't just alone with Jung Yunho. That uncle with glasses, Jung Yunho's friend, was also there with us, whoever took this photo must've known that, but why it turned out like this?"

 

Kim Junsu sighed deeply. "I've told you, Jung Yunho is a very famous celebrity. Infotainments must look for the news that can attract people. If three of you were in that photo, then there isn't any scandal."

 

Jaejoong felt his body trembled. "Fortunately my face wasn't seen. Junsu, I hope you won't tell anyone about my meeting with Jung Yunho."

 

Junsu raised his eyebrow. "Why?"

 

Jaejoong frowned and scratch his head. "I really hate them for making such irresponsible scandal. His Lover? Me? I don't want to get involved with this kind of celebrity's scandal…"

 

"Your head still in pain?" asked Junsu when saw Jaejoong turned quiet while holding his forehead.

 

Jaejoong shook his head and smiled. "No, i felt better now. It seemed because too tired and stress, that it turned to fever. But I am okay now Junsu, Just go home and help your mother. This is already lunch time. Your mom's restaurant must be already crowded."

 

"My mom is also worried about you, so he allowed me to accompany you a while longer. Oh yeah, My mom has cooked porridge for you. I put it in the kitchen. You must eat, understand?" said Junsu while grabbing his bag. He touched Jaejoong's head and mumbled, "Not burning anymore, but you still have to take the medicine. I'll come to see you again in the evening. If something happen, call me."

 

"You are very kind, Junsu," said Jaejoong smiling. "Please say my gratitude for your mom for cooking porridge for me. Oh Yeah, you must remember, about my meeting with Jung Yunho last night, Don't tell anyone."

 

"Yes, yes, I know. you can believe me. Take a rest, okay? bye," said Junsu before leaving Jaejoong's room.

 

***

 

Jung Yunho stood straightly near the big window in his manager's office which located an the 20th stair on that big building. He looked outside the window with both hands in his pocket. He wasn't enjoying the scenery of Seoul like what he usually do. This morning a newspaper again brought up an article about his 'affair' gossip. that gossip spread super fast. He was sure he will be asked for explanation soon. The reporters will chased after him… asked him… demand for his comment. That is the risk for being a celebrity. That past nightmare came again. When all reporters gave him thousands of questions non stop, when he felt so depressed and need to hide to calm himself. Now, with that new scandal emerged, days of struggled would be started again… Or did it actually already start?

 

"Oh, Yunho, You've come."

 

Yunho was too busy with his thoughts that he didn't realize his manager already came into the office.

 

Park Yoochun walked to his desk and laid a blue folder on his table. "How long have you wait?"

 

Yunho shook his head and walked to the chair in front of the desk. "I just arrived. Why did you call me to come this early?"

 

Park Yoochun hung his suit on his chair then opened the blue folder that he put on the table earlier. He took out a newspaper from inside and gave it to Yunho.

 

Yunho took the newspaper confusedly, but As soon as he saw the news there, his expression changed. "What is this? How can they… This-"

 

Yunho looked at his manager and the later nodded his head. "Right. That photo was taken yesterday when we brought that man home."

 

Yunho threw that newspaper on the table annoyingly. "Good, turned out one Scandal isn't enough." He sat and lean on his chair. "How could they get all this photos? Hyung, do you think, that man from yesterday has something to do with all of this?"

 

His manager shook his head slowly. "No, I don't think so. Even though something like that could be happened, but I didn't think so."

 

Yunho rubbed his chin while wondering. He must admit that the man from yesterday was impossible to have something to do with this scandal, but…

 

"That man from yesterday, Kim Jaejoong… I already search the information about him," said Park Yoochun while giving Yunho a piece of paper. He then continued, "still Studying for the third year in Seoul National University and do a part-time job in a designer's boutique. His mother is a french and his father is a Korean. His father is a CEO of an automotive company's branch and his mother is a housewife. He is the only child, born in Paris and lived there until he was ten years old, then because his father's contract was finished, their family moved to Seoul. Five years ago his parents moved back to Paris because his father was assigned there again, whereas he still stayed in Seoul. His background is clean and simple."

 

Yunho read the letters on the paper he was holding and chuckled lightly. "How can Hyung got all this information? Even his height and weight are here."

 

Park Yoochun only smiled and took out another piece of paper from the folder and started to read, "According to the people who knew him well, Kim Jaejoong is a good and reliable man. Doesn't smoke, never drunk, doesn't use any kind of drugs, and doesn't have any criminal notes. So I am confidently sum up that He didn't have anything to do with all that photos in the magazine." Then he gave the paper to Yunho.

 

Yunho received the paper.

 

Park Yoochun sighed. "And I must admit that… indirectly, this scandal had helped us," he said.

 

Yunho lifted up his head and looked at his manager, waiting for Yoochun to explained his words.

 

"Isn't this scandal indirectly have broke your  'affair with whoever wife' scandal? These photos showed that you're with someone in front of your personal house at a suspicious time," said Park Yoochun smiling widely.

 

***

 

"I know that You already asked for a permission to not come to work today because You are sick, But I really need your help now, Jaejoong-ssi. Right now. We are very busy here, and me, almost doesn't have time to breath. I had to asked you to come, Jaejoong-ssi. Please come here right now. Please… You must be doesn't have a serious ill. You must be already run to the hospital and not rest at home if you are really that ill. Okay, Jaejoong-ssi?"

 

Jaejoong lean on his bed with his phone on his ear. He listened to his Boss's ranting which flowed like water from the other end with closed eyes. He should've not activate his phone today. His boss shouldn't have call him. His boss shouldn't have act like this. How could he ask sick person to work? Moreover today is saturday. Dictator!

 

"Jaejoong-ssi? Jaejoong-ssi? Hellooooo? Can You hear me, Jaejoong-ssi? I can't waste so much time talking to you, Jaejoong-ssi. Very very busy. You will come, won't you?"

 

"Yes, yes, Mr.Kim. I understand. I will be there in an hour," said Jaejoong lazily.

 

"I only gave you half an hour to get here, Jaejoong-ssi," said His boss before hung up.

 

Jaejoong looked at his phone annoyingly. "Just see, You'll get my resign letter next morning. Dracula! Blood er! Hhh, I am going crazy!"

 

While cursing, Jaejoong forced his body to get up and walked staggeredly to his wardrobe.

 

Forty three minutes later, Jaejoong already arrived at Mister Kim's studio, one of the most popular designer in Korea. The place which his boss called a studio is a messy office which full of different pattern of clothes, either remainder cloth or new cloth. That studio located on the third floor of this building. Mister Kim's Boutique has two floors. The fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter