Chapter 10

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days have passed since Junsu found out about Jaejoong and Jung Yunho. Actually Jaejoong wanted to tell this to Yoochun and Yunho, but haven't has the change to do it. Both of those men are so busy and hard to be called. Even when he managed to call him like now, Jung Yunho is busy and Jaejoong couldn't tell much.

 

"Jung Yunho, are you busy now?" asked Jaejoong on the telephone.

 

"Me? I will perform soon. What's wrong?"

 

"Mm, after this do you have any schedules?"

 

Jung Yunho got silence for a while then said, "Actually not, but after this event over, I must go to meet my mother. Oh yeah, my mother come to Seoul today. Just arrived this afternoon. I already promised to have dinner with her. Why? is there something wrong?"

 

Jaejoong quickly said, "No, nothing is wrong. I only want to tell you something. Not so important. We just talk about it next time."

 

"Or do you want to have dinner with us?" Jung Yunho offered.

 

"Are you crazy?" Jaejoong asked. "Alright, it's okay. Just go have dinner with your mother."

 

Yunho laughed. "Well, I call you later."

 

Jaejoong hung up his phone and put it on his desk. He sighed, reach for the remote control, then the television.

 

***

 

"So your friend already know about us?" asked Park Yoochun while rubbing his chin.

 

Jaejoong sat in front of him with his head kept looking down. Yunho who sat beside him could only hold his chin. Three of them gathered  at Yoochun's office. Jaejoong just finish tell the story to both of those men about Junsu who had know about them.

 

"So your reason to call me yesterday is because you want to tell me about this?" asked Jung Yunho.

 

"Yes. forgive me," mumbled Jaejoong with his face looking down.

 

"Not your fault," said Yunho waving his hand. "Who would know that your friend will call exactly when you appear on the television?"

 

Park Yoochun sighed. "Don't feel guilty… So what did your friend say?"

 

Jaejoong looked up and looked at Jung Yunho and Park Yoochun alternately. "Yeah, he was a little surprised… But he is my bestfriend and I believe him. He promised me to not tell anyone about it."

 

"Well," said Yoochun finally. "Seems like we don't have another choice except to believe him."

 

The tree of them were silenced, busy with their own thoughts. Severel times passed, then the silence was broke by a ring from the phone on Yoochun's desk. Yoochun answered it.

 

"What? Who did you say?" he said on the telephone while straighten his back in a fast movement. "Alright."

 

He put back the phone to its place. Jaejoong looked at him curiously.

 

"What's wrong, Hyung?" asked Jung Yunho.

 

Yoochun got up from his chair and said,"Your mother is here."

 

Exactly at that time Yoochun's office door was opened from the outside. Yoochun's secretary appeared, followed by a beautiful tall woman.

 

Jaejoong was stunned and sat like a statue on his chair. That woman is Choi Min-Ah, a very famous book writer. Yunho's mother. What should he do now?

 

"Mom?" Yunho jumped from his seat and walked towards his mother with a shocked face. "What are you doing here, mom?"

 

"Oh, hello, Yunho," greeted his mother cheerfully. She turned to Yoochun and shook hands with him. "Yoochun, how are you? I'm so glad to see you again."

 

Yoochun smiled warmly and said, "I am also happy to be able to meet auntie again. Forgive me for not having dinner with auntie yesterday."

 

"It is okay. I can understand. You are really busy. are your parents fine?" asked Choi Min Ah. "It's been such a long time since we met. They are still in Canada?"

 

"Yes, they still live there. My mom also keep asking when she can meet auntie again."

 

Choi Min Ah nodded. "Right, all of us must gather again. I want to know her well-being."

 

"Mom, why are you coming here?" asked Yunho again while holding his mother's arm.

 

Choi Min Ah turned to her son. "Oh, My flight will only take off later at the evening, So I want to ask you guys to have lunch with me. Yoochun, you are not allowed to reject."

 

That time Jaejoong's eyes meet with Choi Min Ah's curious eyes. that woman smiled and Jaejoong replied with an awkward smile.

 

"Ahh, wait. Is this Kim Jaejoong?" asked Yunho's mother.

 

Jaejoong looked at Yunho and Yoochun clumsily, then got up from his chair. "How do you do?" he said with an almost whispered voice.

 

"Yunho, what's wrong with you? Why don't you introduce both of us?" said Choi Min Ah while hitting her son's arm lightly.

 

Yunho got aware and walked towards us. "Mom, this is Kim Jaejoong. Jaejoong, this is my mother."

 

Choi Min Ah frowned and clicked her tongue. "What kind of introduction is that?" Then She looked at Jaejoong while smiled warmly. "I am so happy that I finally can meet you, Jaejoong. You don't mind I call you Jaejoong, do you?"

 

"Of course, of course not," said Jaejoong quickly.

 

"Good, How about four of us have lunch together? We can talk while having lunch. Jaejoong, you do have time, don't you? You want, right?" Yunho's mother persuaded Jaejoong friendly.

 

Jaejoong opened his mouth, then closed it back. He didn't know what he should answer. is it okay if he have lunch with Yunho's mother? or he should just say goodbye and leave quickly? He looked at both of the silence men, waiting for a sign.

 

Yunho and Yoochun looked at each other. Finally Yoochun said, "Okay, auntie. I also doesn't has any schedule today."

 

Choi Min Ah clapped her hands. "Excellent. Come one. Do you know any good restaurants?"

 

"You know his mother?" asked Yoochun to Jaejoong with a small voice when Yunho's mother had leave the door first, leaving three of then in the office.

 

Jaejoong feel difficult, it was hard to explain it. "that… last time I accidentally-"

 

Yunho interrupted, "Hyung, I will tell you latter. We better go to my mother now."

 

***

 

At first Yunho was a bit worried about how his mother will treat Jaejoong, but seems like his worry has no reason because both of them were very quick attached to each other. It was so obvious that his mother was fond of Jaejoong and so does the contrary. The lunch was went smoothly and fun. Even when his mother asked abut their first meeting, Jaejoong answered fluently, "So if ahjusshi didn't take the wrong cellphone that time, I thought I will never meet ahjusshi or even Yunho," said Jaejoong.

 

"Woah, So it was love at the first sight," said Yunho's mother excitedly.

 

Jaejoong was choked and Yunho automatically gave a glass of water to the man who sat beside him. Yoochun who sat in front of Yunho only could hold his smile.

 

"Oh yeah, Jaejoong, Yoochun is actually not that old. Why do you call him 'Ahjusshi'?" asked Yunho;s mother again while pat Yoochun's hand who sat beside her. "Yoochun, you are only two years older than Yunho, aren't you?"

 

Park Yoochun nodded his head.

 

"Seems like It was already become a habit for me to call him that. I myself also didn't know why, but maybe because of his appearance and attitude which are so mature," answered Jaejoong.

 

Yunho realize that his mother was checking him out, and then Yoochun. "You are right," said his mother. "Yoochun indeed seem more mature compare to Yunho. But Yoochun, why are you still alone until now? How if I ask Jaejoong to look someone for you?"

 

Meanwhile his mother was busy persuading Yoochun, Yunho heard a ringtone. He touched his coat's pocket, but then turned to Jaejoong. "Yours."

 

Jaejoong searched his bag and took out his cellphone. He took a short glance at the screen. Clearing his throat lightly, he opened and directly close the flap of his phone. Seconds later his phone was rang again. Yunho turned to Jaejoong and found that man was taking out the battery from his phone.

 

"He again?" asked Yunho after Jaejoong put his phone and battery back to his bag.

 

Jaejoong didn't answer, only looked at him while smiling slightly.

 

"Why don't you answer?"

 

"It is a big possibilities that he will only talk about unimportant things. Like usual."

 

***

 

Choi Siwon closed his phone ruefully and stood at the road side with uncertain feeling. Seems like Jaejoong didn't want to answer his call. He bring up his left hand which was holding a entertainment newspaper which contained a photo of Jung Yunho with a man with sunglasses. Below the photo, there was another photo which shown Jung Yunho stood very near to the mysterious man, but now that man was wearing a red cap. below the photo there are words in capital which said "THE IDENTITY OF JUNG YUNHO'S LOVER".

 

He has read that article for the nth times with unbeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter