Chapter 16

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you reading or not?"

 

Jaejoong woke up from his daydreaming and lifted his face. Junsu who was sitting in front of him was looking at him raising his eyebrow.

 

"Mm?"

 

Junsu closed the book that he was reading and folded his arms on the table. "We entered this library one hour ago. But for the last half hours you are only staring at that page. You are holding a pen, but did not write. You are looking at the book, but did not read. Kim Jaejoong, what are you thinking?"

 

Jaejoong chuckled lightly and turned the pages. "Nothing. Just felt bored for a while and daydream for a moment."

 

Junsu tapping his fingers on the table. "Jung Yunho did not call you?"

 

"Mm," mumbled Jaejoong without looking at his friend. "It is almost a month I do not contact him. Moreover for what? The business between us was already finished. I had helped him like he asked. There are nothing I can do anymore."

 

"Fortunately the reporters stop chasing you," said Junsu. "Finally, despite of knowing your name, they never got your clear photos. It is impossible for you to live this peaceful if your real face was posted on the press."

 

Exactly that time Jaejoong's cellphone which was on the table buzzing slightly. He grabbed it and looked at the caller id. Choi Siwon.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Jaejoong, do you have time now?" that's man voice sounded tired.

 

Jaejoong was hesitant for seconds. "What is wrong?"

 

"Come out for a minute. There is something I want to talk with you."

 

Jaejoong hung up and looked at Junsu.

 

"What is it? Choi Siwon want to meet again?" guessed Junsu.

 

Jaejoong smiled faintly and arranged his books. "I leave first, okay?"

 

***

 

The sky was almost dark when Jaejoong arrived at the Cafe that was mentioned by Siwon. From the place he stood, He could see that man was waiting for him inside. Choi Siwon was leaning on his chair with a cup of water in front of him. Occasionally he looked at his watch and rubbed his face with both of his palms.

 

Jaejoong was still remembered how he used to believe that man very much. How he used to love him very much.

 

Jaejoong opened the Cafe's door and a soft clinking sound was heard. The waiter walked to him and Jaejoong quickly tell him that his friend was already waiting. With a light steps, Jaejoong walked towards Siwon. That man was not facing the door, so he did not realize Jaejoong's arrival.

 

"How long have you wait?" asked Jaejoong while pulling out the chair in front of Siwon then sat down.

 

Siwon was startled and his smile got wider. "Oh, not that long. I just arrived too."

 

"Orange juice," said Jaejoong to the waiter who was asking for his order.

 

After the waiter go, Jaejoong looked at Siwon. "What make you call me here?"

 

"How are you?"

 

Jaejoong smiled. "Fine. Like what you see. And you?"

 

Siwon drank his water, then turned silent for a while. Finally he said, "I already broke up with him."

 

"Oh? Why?"

 

Siwon looked at Jaejoong's eyes and answered with a certain tone, "Because I said to him that I still can not forget you."

 

Jaejoong raised his eyebrows out of surprise. "What?"

 

"That is right," said Siwon to confirm it.

 

The waiter came to give the orange juice which Jaejoong ord

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter