Chapter 11B

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he opened his eyes the next morning, Jaejoong was a bit stunned to see the unfamiliar surrounding but then realized that he was in Jung Yunho's house. He woke up and sat on the bed crossing his legs. His brain flew back to what happen yesterday. He couldn't describe his feeling when the fire happened. Seems like he was in a half conscious state because he didn't know how he has managed to get out from the building and stood at the roadside. everything happened very fast and blurry. In a blink of eyes he has nothing left with him.

 

After realizing that the building was on fire, Jaejoong was soon attacked with panic, but he knew he must stay strong and calm because he can only depend on himself. But when He stood in a daze at the roadside while looking at his apartment, Jung Yunho came. Jaejoong felt so relieved to see him. Suddenly he knew that he did not need to act strong and didn't need to pretend. He could release a bit tension from himself. He is not alone anymore.

 

What have I been thinking? Jaejoong shook his head. What time is it now? He looked at the small clock on the table beside his bed. It was already 09.25

 

Jaejoong get up from the bed and looked around. What door is that? Bathroom?

 

When Jaejoong turned the knob, turned out it was really a bathroom's door. The bathroom was quite large, there is a bathtub and shower. there was also daily needs like soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, and towel. seems like they have prepared everything for guests that will stayed. Jaejoong didn't use this bathroom yesterday, he use the other bathroom downstair, so he was a bit impressed.

 

After washing his face and brushed his teeth, he went downstair. He went down slowly while looking at his left and right.

 

"Already wake up?"

 

Jaejoong leapt up because of Yunho's voice. He was sitting at the dinner table while smiling at him. Yunho was not alone. Park Yoochun was also sat there reading the morning newspaper.

 

"Oh, Ahjusshi already came?" Jaejoong walked towards both of them. "Sorry, I wake up late."

 

He was a bit uncomfortable because Yoochun kept staring at him with meaningful gaze. Although he could guess that ahjusshi was staring at his clothes, He asked nevertheless, "Ahjusshi, why staring at me like that?"

 

Yoochun smiled and shook his head. "Nothing. I am relieved that you are not hurt. Let's sit. What do you want for breakfast? here some toasts."

 

"Thank you."

 

Yoochun folded the newspaper and put it on the table. "I went to your apartment building this morning. It looked bad. I thought there is nothing left. I heard from Yunho that the fire was from the neighbor apartment?"

 

Jaejoong nodded.

 

"Then, there is nothing we can hope."

 

Jaejoong sighed and frowned worriedly.

 

"What is your next plan?" Yoochun asked.

 

Jaejoong looked at him. "I don't know yet. Look for a new place maybe. I still have money in the bank, but…"

 

"Where will you stay? Can you live with your friend?"

 

Jaejoong wondered. "My friend is only Kim Junsu and he sure will allow me to stay at his place temporarily. the problem is, his house is not big and besides his parents and him, there are still two younger brothers. If I stay there, I think I will only be a burden for them."

 

Yoochun looked at Yunho, then back at Jaejoong. "How about living here temporarily?"

 

Jaejoong got startled. He quickly glanced at Yunho and hurriedly answered, "Oh, no need. that-"

 

"Why not at Hyung's place?" Yunho interrupted.

 

Yoochun chuckled lightly. "You know that my apartment only have one bedroom. You want him to sleep in the same room with me? This house have so many rooms, so it should be no problem."

 

Jaejoong felt hot on his face. What are they talking about? "No, it's okay," he said. "I will look for a new place quickly."

 

Yunho frowned and looked at him. "You think you can find a suitable living place in a day?"

 

"About that…" Jaejoong did not know what he should say.

 

Yunho finally nodded and groaned. "I think Hyung is right."

 

Park Yoochun leaned his back on his chair and folded his arms in front. "Well, we decide like that. Jaejoong will stay here while he look for a new place. Of course I will help you find too. Just tell me what kind of place do you want."

 

"This…," Jaejoong looked at Yunho. "But I… Is it okay?"

 

Yunho shrugged his shoulders. "We don't have other choices, do we? Or do you want to go back to France?"

 

"I still have to attend the university."

 

"Then, you really do not have other choices," said Yunho.

 

"But…"

 

Yunho looked at him. "Why? are you scare with me?"

 

Jaejoong widen his eyes. "Ah, no. It's not like that."

 

Yoochun laughed and said to Jaejoong, "Don't need to be afraid, Jaejoong. You must be already know that Yunho's scandal was about being on affair, not playboy."

 

Yunho's face suddenly turned sour. Jaejoong also laughed seeing his face.  

 

Suddenly they heard the doorbell rang. Yunho got up from his chair and walked to the door. Then, "Oi, Jaejoong," he called.

 

"What is it?" Jaejoong got up and followed him to the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter