Chapter 17

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu looked annoyed at his friend who sat beside him. He could not believe Jaejoong did not want to do anything with the article that he showed him. In his opinion, at least Jaejoong should call Jung Yunho and asked or explained the real situation. Or whatever. But that stupid kid only sat daydream. Even though people still did not recognize this Kim Jaejoong who was sitting daydream like a fool as Kim Jaejoong the Jung Yunho’s boyfriend, Junsu felt that his friend still need to keep his reputation. Why did that kid does not mind to be called as a cheater?

 

Junsu messed his hair annoyed. There is a chance that it was Jung Yunho himself who told all that story to the reporters to save his own reputation. Yes, that is possible.

 

“Hey, Jaejoong. What if Jung Yunho was the one who did everything?” urged him once again.

 

Jaejoong raised his eyebrow. “You think so?”

 

Junsu shrugged his shoulders. “It is possible, isn’t it? That’s why, why don’t you just ask him directly?”

 

Before Jaejoong had time to answer, his phone rang. Junsu saw his friend hurriedly took out his cellphone from the bag and opened it.

 

Jung Yunho?

 

“hello?” Jaejoong’s expression changed a bit.

 

Not Jung Yunho.

 

“Yes, Mister Kim… yes? Now?... yes,I understand.”

 

Jaejoong hung up and smiled at Junsu. “Junsu, I must leave now, Mister Kim asked me to meet him.”

 

“Your boss is really a blood er Dracula,” said Junsu abruptly. “You always say that you want to resign, but not even once started to write the resign letter.”

 

“At least he never disturbed my college’s schedule.” Jaejoong defend his boss. “Good bye?”

 

Junsu stared at his friend who walked away, then stared at the tabloid which he was holding.

 

It better that this problem quickly smoothened out, before all Jung Yunho’s fans got angry. Kim Jaejoong did not know how wild Yunho’s fans could be. They will not accept that their idol was dumped by someone.

 

He hoped this problem finished quickly.

 

 

“Jaejoong-ssi, thank you for coming. Oh, thank you,” Mister Kim greeted Jaejoong excitedly in his studio which was like usual; in a mess. Today Mister Kim dyed his hair yellow and his body was wrapped up in a long leather coat which seemed very thick. Jaejoong was wondering how come Mister Kim did not feel suffocated.

 

Mister Kim moved his fingers at some clothes that were wrapped in a transparent plastic which was on the round table in the corner. “Please help me delivered them to Jung Yunho, okay?”

 

Jaejoong blinked his eyes. Who?

 

“As you can see, Jaejoong-ssi, I am very busy right now and no one can help me…”

 

Who should he delivered the clothes to?

 

“… Delivered them to his house. You already have his address, don’t you?...”

 

To his house? Jung Yunho’s house?

 

“…Don’t tell me you already lost that address, Jaejoong-ssi. I myself do not anymore where I keep his address…”
 

What should I say if we meet?

 

“…Just told him that clothes could make him became the trendsetter for the youngsters…”

 

Did Mister Kim read my mind?

 

“…Well, my ideas are struggling to come out from my brain. I am feeling very creative…”

 

No, he did not read my mind.

 

“…So take your leave now, Jaejoong-ssi, and left me alone with my ideas.”

 

“Meet Jung Yunho?” Jaejoong was a bit confused because there was so many things in his head.

 

“No, his father,” said Mister Kim abruptly from his desk, then continued without waiting for a response, “Of course Jung Yunho. Aren’t that clothes for him? Come on, Jaejoong-ssi, move your legs.”

 

“Oh, yeah.” Jaejoong quickly walked to the round table and picked up the clothes that was said by his boss earlier.

 

When he hold the knob to open the door, Mister Kim called him. Jaejoong turned around waiting for the next order.

 

Mister Kim was holding a tablouid, the same tabloid as the one which was shown by Junsu earlier.

 

“Just so you know, Jaejoong-ssi. I did not believe this news even  just one bit,” said Mister Kim suddenly while pointing at the article which was talking about Jaejoong. “So quickly finish it.”

 

Jaejoong was surprised. Did Mister Kim know about him and Yunho? Impossible.

 

Because he did not know how he should act. Jaejoong only forced a smile, then quickly went out from that room.

 

Jaejoong himself did not know why did he feel reluctant to meet Yunho. Maybe because Yunho’s words when they meet the last time. Maybe also because it has been so long since they talk to each other, so if they must start talking again, it felt a bit weird. What should he say to him?

 

Jaejoong sighed lightly while walking along the road to Yunho’s house.

 

“Mm? That car… looked like Yunho’s car,” Jaejoong mumbled to himself when he saw a red car that was parked in that road, not so far in front of him. He narrowed his eyes paying attention to the car.

As every steps, it became clearer that there was three people standing near the car. A man and two women. The man was wearing a cap and sunglasses. Even from afar Jaejoong could recognize that man, Yunho. Jaejoong saw him was talking to the two momen, no… more precisely two girls who seemed like high school students. Both of the girls talked so excitedly while Jung Yunho listened to them and smiled once in a while.

 

“What do you think, Oppa?”

 

Jaejoong heard one of the girl asked hopefully.

 

Yunho smiled and was going to answer when his eyes caught Jaejoong’s figure. “Oh.”

 

Jaejoong stop his step not far from those three people. He did not know what he should do. Greeted Yunho? Yes, of course. At least that must be done first.

 

But before he could open his mouth, Yunho had walked towards him quickly with a bright face.

 

“You have come?” asked Yunho as soon as he stood beside him.

 

Jaejoong blinked his eyes and looked at Yunho then turned to look at the two girls. They were still wearing uniforms. Seems like just went home from school. Both of them have a long hair and a tall slim body. They were also looked at Jaejoong curiously.

 

“they are Lee Mira and Chon JinAe,” said Yunho to introduce the girls. For Jaejoong those names did not mean anything. He was sure he would forget them in a moment, but he nodded.

 

Both of the girls were smiling at him. Jaejoong felt that their smiles were a bit scary.

 

“How do you do, Oppa?” greeted both of them together.

 

“We are Yunho Oppa’s fans,” said one of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter