Chapter 22

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several days after that Yunho keep staying at Paris. Park Yoochun was busy to cancel and re-schedule Yunho’s work schedule. Yunho want to be near Jaejoong. He also used that chance to know Jaejoong’s parents better. After knowing them personally, he finally find out that actually Jaejoong’s parents never hate him for what happened four years ago.

“Still the same, not conscious yet,” said Yunho while sitting on the bench in the hospital’s corridor. He was holding his phone which was pressed on his ear and lean on the wall. His mother called from the States to ask about Jaejoong’s condition. “Of course, Mother. If there is any news, I will call Mother… Yes, Hyung is still here to accompany me. You don’t need to worry about me, Mother. I can take care of myself… Yes, bye.”

Yunho closed his cellphone and closed his eyes. It has been so many days he did not sleep soundly. He was tired, but he could not be fast asleep. Jaejoong’s parents were like that too. Jaejoong’s father had already started to work but will come to see his son every evening. His mother was always at the hospital. Jaejoong’s cousin, Kibum, came earlier and now accompanied Jaejoong’s mother to have lunch at the cafeteria in the hospital.

While sighing, Yunho went back to Jaejoong’s room. He sat on his usual place, at the bed side. The doctor ever said that, if Jaejoong get conscious, then he will be fine. But the problem is, The doctor did not know when Jaejoong will be conscious. That man still lying unmoving, did not open his eyes.

Yunho hold jaejoong’s hand. Sunddenly his movement was halted. He frowned. Did he mistaken earlier? Seems like Jaejoong’s eyelids were moving. No, he was not having a dream.

But then he felt Jaejoong’s hand that he was holding was moving. He was stunned and looked at Jaejoong’s face with thumping hearts.

His eyelids were moving, then slowly his eyes were opened.

Yunho felt so relieved that his knees became weak. Jaejoong is conscious! He is finally conscious. Yunho reached out his arm and caress Jaejoong’s cheek. Jaejoong glanced weakly and his eyes met Yunho’s.

“You are awake,” Yunho said to him, his smile got wider. He was so relieved, so happy that he wanted to jump around. “How is your feeling?”

Jaejoong opened his mouth, but were too weak to speak. Yunho quickly shook his head. “Don’t talk first. You are still weak. Wait a moment, we must call the doctor.”

Yunho pressed the red button that was near the bed and turned back to look at Jaejoong. Seems like Jaejoong was still half awake, because his eyes were closed once in a while, then opened again, but from his eyes Yunho knew that Jaejoong recognized him.

Jaejoong stared at him, then opened his mouth again. Yunho brought his ear closer to Jaejoong’s face to hear his words.

“I… miss… you.”

Yunho was surprised. Jaejoong’s voice did sound like a whisper, but he could hear those words clearly. Yunho smiled and said gently, “I miss you too.”

Not long after that, he heard the door was opened. Yunho turned around and saw the doctor and nurses quickly enter the room. He turned back to Jaejoong and said, “The doctor has come. I will go for a moment to call your mom. You are okay now. You will be fine.”

***

“Your mom already knew that I will be the person who take you home,” Jung Yunho said while putting Jaejoong’s bag on the sofa in the room.

Jaejoong was allowed to leave the hospital today. His condition had get better even though his body was still weak. Moreover it has been one week after Jaejoong awake at the hospital, and he started feeling bore to death.

When that massive crash happened, the last thing he remembered was Jung Yunho. That he hadn’t meet that man yet. Hadn’t talk to him. He was afraid that he would never had a chance to see Jung Yunho again. Then everything became dark. He did not know anything more.

He almost did not believe his eyes when the first time he opened his eyes. He saw Yunho’s face. It’s like he was dreaming. If he was dreaming that time, He did not want to wake up. But turned out it was a reality. Jung Yunho was really there, at his side, holding his hand and talking to him.

“Why are you staring at me like that?”

Jaejoong was jerked out from his daydreaming and saw Yunho was looking at him with raised eyebrows. Jaejoong smiled and shook his head.

Yunho pushed the wheelchair to the bedside. “Come on, let me help you,” he said.

Jaejoong let Yunho carried him and put him on the wheelchair. Eventhough most of his bandages was already taken off, his feet was still too weak to walk or stand, that’s why they need the wheelchair.

“Before going home, I want to take you to some place,” Yunho said while taking Jaejoong’s bag and pushed Jaejoong’s chair out from the door.

“Where are we going?” Jaejoong asked confused.

“I want to have a lunch with you. To celebrate your recovery.”

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter