Chapter 19

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was sitting in front of his computer with his head bent down. This morning he woke up with a happy feeling. But he somehow felt uncomfortable with that kind of feeling, as if that kind of happy feeling will not last long. Turned out it was true. Early in the morning Yoochun had called him, asked him to turn on the computer, and log in on a website.

 

Yunho read all the articles that were published on it. Is that right? His fan who died four years ago is Jaejoong’s sister? He just realize small things that used to make him feel weird, but he did not really care about all those things at that time.

 

Yunho remembered, they were eating grilled meat at Yoochun’s house that time. Yoochun told Jaejoong about Yunho’s fanmeeting. Jaejoong looked startled then coughed many times, then he asked, “Fan meeting? Like the old one?”

 

Then when he asked Jaejoong to help him choose the gifts for his fans, he suggested buying brooches. When Yunho said that he had ever gave brooches to his fans, he answered, “Aah, you are right.”

 

Jaejoong also ever asked him about that incident from four years ago. His face was a bit pale at that time, Yunho just realized it. He also said,” I think… you can’t be blame on.”

 

Yunho also remembered his manager’s words. Yoochun ever commented that he felt strange that Jaejoong did not ask any rewards for helping him to take a picture and pretend to be his boyfriend.

 

Yunho rubbed his face with both of his palms, His eyes were fixed on the computer’s screen. Did Jaejoong really related to his fan who passed away four years ago? Did Jaejoong really want to take a revenge? No, He can’t be. Jaejoong had told him that the incident was not his fault.

 

No, he can’t sit still. What was he waiting for? He must meet Jaejoong. He must speak to him. Speak about what? He did not know. He can not think of anything. The only thing he knew was, He must meet him.

 

At the exact time as Yunho got up from his chair, The house’s telephone was ringing. He let the answering machine received the call. He grabbed his car’s key and was about to walk out from the door when his manager’s voice was heard from the answering machine.

 

“Yunho, please answer the phone. I know you are there. Yunho!”

 

Yunho only stay stilled on his spot while looking at the telephone.

 

“They want to meet you. You must come here.”
 

Yunho knew who are ‘they’ Yoochun referring to. The producers and his agency.

 

He grabbed the phone and said, “I want to meet him first. After that I will go there.”

 

Like what he had thought, a lot of reporters were already waiting in front of his house. He could hear they screamed for his name from outside of the gate. He quickly got in his car, opened the gate with remote control, and drove away without giving any attention to those reporters. He could not give any comments. Not before he met Jaejoong. He has not drove that far from his house when Yunho saw a man was running towards his direction. Jaejoong. He was running towards his house.

 

***

Jaejoong run as fast as he could. He ran all the way towards Yunho’s house. He must meet him. He should explain everything. He will reached the house in a moment. Suddenly he saw a red car was being drove towards his direction. Yunho’s car. He stopped running, trying to control his heavy breaths. Yunho must have seen him, because that car was suddenly stopped beside him.

 

The window was rolled down. Yunho looked at him from behind his sunglasses. Jaejoong could not say anything because he was still trying to control his breath.

 

“Get in,” said Yunho. “There are a lot of reporters behind.”

 

Jaejoong complied.

 

Along the way, they did not talk. Yunho still looked straight at the front. Jaejoong wanted to start the conversation, but he did not know where he should start. From Yunho’s silence behavior, Jaejoong was certain that he knew about all those articles on the internet. Was Yunho angry? He did not know. Jaejoong glanced a little at Yunho carefully. It was hard to read his expression behind those sunglasses. Eventually Jaejoong choose to stay quiet first.

 

Yunho keep driving his car out of town. Jaejoong felt that they were going towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter