Chapter 15

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woah, actually what are we celebrating? Why are there so many foods?" asked Yunho as soon as he walked into the kitchen.

 

Jaejoong who was wearing an apron and gloves to prevent heat was serving a pan of Kimchi jjigae on the table. He lifted his head when Yunho appeared. His smile blossoms. "You are home? How is your trip?"

 

Seeing the foods on the table and also Jaejoong who was also wearing an apron, then hearing that man asking about his trip, Yunho felt a bit awkward.

 

"Yunho, what's wrong with you?"

 

Yunho startled and looked at the man in front of him. "What? Oh, my trip was fine."

 

Jaejoong examined the servings on the table, then turned to look at Yunho. "Come on, let's eat." He took of the apron and gloves.

 

Yunho sat down and asked, "You cooked everything?"

 

Jaejoong sat in front of him. "I want to answer 'right, I cooked everything', but the reality is I did not." He chuckled lightly. "I asked Aunty Chon to cook it this morning. I was only heating it."

 

Yunho smiled and started eating.

 

Jaejoong leaned his body forward. "How is it? Delicious?"

 

Yunho nodded. "Mmm, of course. By the way, are we celebrating something?"

 

Jaejoong titled his head and wondering. "Mmm, of course we are. a lot."

 

"A lot? Like what?"

 

"We are celebrating your returning from Japan," said Jaejoong. "Do you know that today is exactly a month since we first met? That can be celebrated. You also can consider this as my gratitude because you have helped me a lot."

 

Yunho smiled and nodded. "Anything else?"

 

"We also can celebrate my new apartment."

 

Yunho lifted his face and looked at Jaejoong. "You have found an apartment?"

 

Jaejoong nodded firmly. "Yes, I will move out tomorrow."

 

"Why?" he asked without thinking.

 

Jaejoong laughed lightly. "Yunho, you are impossibly think that I will live here and be your burden forever, right?"

 

"What burden?" said Yunnho.

 

Jaejoong ignored that question and kept talking, "Morever, If the media know that we are living together, They must think that we are already engaged and will get married soon. Do you want to make a new scandal again?"

 

Ah, agreement to erase the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter