Chapter 5

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyung, I don't have any schedule today, do I?… I am outside. There's some errand to do… Okay, see you later."

 

Yunho pulled off his earphones from his ears and gave back his attention to the road in front.

 

"I guess this is his university," he mumbled to himself while making a stop on the roadside. He unlocked his phone and was going to press number nine when he suddenly stop his movement.

 

He saw Jaejoong from his car's window. He was walking out from the University's gate with a tall man beside him. Yunho kept observing them when that man opened the car door for Jaejoong and he got in the car.

 

Yunho threw his phone to the passenger seat then turned his car to follow that white car.

 

Turned out they didn't go that far. That white car stopped in front of a Cafe and both of them get off from the car. Yunho stopped his car on the other side of the road and sat still in his car. He saw Jaejoong and that man entered the cafe and, fortunately, choose a table near the window. From his car, Yunho could see both of them clearly. That unnamed man kept smiling and talking, Jaejoong also often smiling and once in a while answered that man.

 

Yunho reached for his phone and press number nine. After hearing the operator voice, Yunho closed his phone harshly.

 

"Why did he turn off his phone?" he asked ruefully.

 

Yunho observed Jaejoong who was smiling to the waiter who delivered their drinks. He tore his gaze from Jaejoong then asked to himself with curious tone, "Why should I care?"

 

He his car and speed off harshly which make its wheels make a squeak sound.

 

***

 

"You want to go home? Let me give you a ride?"

 

Jaejoong shook his head and smiled. "No need, Siwon. I don't want to go home yet."

 

Choi Siwon stood beside his white car and asked again, "Then where do you want to go? I can give you a ride."

 

Jaejoong shook his head again. "No need. you must be very busy. Just leave first."

 

Because he couldn't persuade Jaejoong, siwon finally waved his hand and get in his car.

 

Jaejoong looked at the white car which turned in the road corner and sighed. He turned back and started to walk slowly. Suddenly he remembered his phone which was switched off earlier, He looked through his bag and turn on that communication device as soon as he found it. Suddenly his phone rang.

 

"Hello?" he said, while put it on his ear.

 

"It's me," said a voice from the other end.

 

"Jung Yunho?" Jaejoong was a bit confused to hear Yunho's voice.

 

"Where are you now?" asked Yunho quickly.

 

"I…oh…" Jaejoong looked around and told him his place.

 

"Wait there." then without waiting for reply, Yunho cut off the line.

 

Jaejoong stared at his phone confusedly. Weird person. Wait here? Why? He was coming?

 

Jaejoong was considering whether he should wait while standing outside right this or should he entered the Cafe again when a red car pull off in front of him. the window was rolled down and Jaejoong bent his body to look inside. he saw Jung Yunho with his sunglasses sat like usual behind the steer.

 

"Come in," said that man shortly.

 

Jaejoong snorted lightly hearing the bossy tone from Yunho, but he still  get in the car.

 

"Why come so quickly? You are around this district earlier?" asked Jaejoong lightly while they're already on the road.

 

Yunho didn't answer, only mumbled incoherently.

 

"Why did you meet me? We need to take a shoot?" asked Jaejoong again while looking at his companion who was a bit strange today.

 

Looked like Jung Yunho can't hold his emotion any longer because he started to nag. "I tried to call you. Why did you turn off your phone? didn't Hyung tell you that you'd always ready in case we suddenly need you?"

 

Jaejoong looked at Yunho sullenly. "Okay okay, I am sorry. I did just turn on my phone. but don't you have manage to call me?"

 

"What were you doing earlier that you can't answered the phone?" asked Yunho while his eyes still look straightly to the road.

 

"I am with a friend," answered Jaejoong, then change the topic. "Why did you look for me? where are we going?"

 

Jaejoong saw that Yunho was a bit hesitant for a while, then that man said, "I've forget what I wanted to tell you because of waiting for you too long. but you better accompany me to buy something."

 

"what do you want to buy?"

 

"gifts for my fans," answered Yunho while looked at Jaejoong shortly, before turn back his attention to the front. "to be given out on the fan meeting this saturday."

 

"For everyone?"

 

"No, only for some chosen."

 

"Ooh." Jaejoong nodded. "Why are you so kind? I thought celebrity doesn't buy the present for fans by himself. I thought things like that were done by the staff."

 

"I like to buy it by myself. luckily you are not busy, you can help me."

 

Jaejoong turned to Yunho quickly. "Hey, who said I'm not busy? I need to meet Mr.kim in two hours. moreover, according to the agreement, we will only be took in a photo together. It's never mentioned that I should accompany or help you to do everything."

 

"Haven't i told you from the beginning, Just considered this agreement the same as I offered a job for you. you didn't refuse. So, You're now working for me, aren't you?" said Yunho smiling. "And about Mr.Kim, you don't need to worry. You can meet him on time. I have promised that I won't disturb your job t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter