Chapter 6

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How lucky we are to able to get these tickets. Moreover! Our seats are on the first row. You know what, The tickets were sold out in ten minutes! But That's not a weird news anymore. It's already four years Jung Yunho didn't release an album, that's why I think his new album must be amazing," said Junsu while kept kissing his entrance ticket of Jung Yunho Fan Meeting. "Do you think I should call Mr.Kim to thank him?"

 

"Ah, You don't need too. I've sati thank you to him," answered Jaejoong quickly.

 

Park Yoochun fulfill his promise and gave two pieces of tickets to Jaejoong. Jaejoong definitely invited Junsu for it and because of that he must make a story about where the ticket came from. He said to Junsu that Mister Kim was the one who gave that ticket for him for manage to finish his work perfectly.For God's sake! if Mister Kim was ever being that good to someone, his name must be not Mister Kim anymore. But Junsu aren't suspicious about that story at all.

 

They arrived on the Fan Meeting venue and saw thousands of girls crowded the entrance gate. Turned out Jung Yunho has so many loyal fans. They brought Big banners, balloons, and fan boards with Jung Yunho name on them. Jaejoong still couldn't understand why people could get crazy over Jung Yunho even though he had spent times with that man this recent week. He was wondering if he will felt weird to see Jung Yunho stood on the stage and singing.

 

"This time they limit the audiences," said Junsu. "His last fan meeting was much more crowded."

 

Jaejoong tore his gaze from that crowd to his friend. "Really?"

 

Junsu nodded firmly."Of course. I also came to that last fan meeting. Woah, there are so many people came. You could never imagine it. It was even difficult to breath that time. No wonder there were so many fans fainted that time, even died. I ever told you, didn't I? you remember, Jaejoong?"

 

Jaejoong nodded and thought. "I ever heard about that incident, but because I never attend such event before, i didn't know how the atmosphere is."

 

Junsu smiled and took Jaejoong's arm. "Even though they have limited the fans, I am sure they're still wild. You can feel it later. Oh yeah, Jung Yunho still remember you, won't he?"

 

Jaejoong looked at him, surprised."What do you mean?"

 

Junsu clicked his tongue. "You ever went to his house and he even gave you a ride home, didn't he? Hey, how about you remind him! When the signing section later, said to him that you ever met him. After that we must be given more times to talk to him. Okay? okay?You must attract his attention to us."

 

"what? Haven't I told you that I didn't want people to know that I met him that night?" answered Jaejoong. "I don't want to be included in a scandal or something like that." Oh yeah, he knew well that his words was very contradicted to his decision to help Yunho.

 

"You don't need to do it so obviously. You can gives him clues that could make him…"

 

"Hey, Kim Junsu! Just shut up and let's enter the venue." interrupted Jaejoong while quickly pulled his hand to the building.

 

***

 

The event was started and Jung Yunho appeared and welcomed with the screaming from his fans. Jaejoong was a bit shock to see how lively and amazing their screams for Yunho. Junsu also screams and moving his balloons loudly. Seeing his friend like that, Jaejoong also shouted and scream even though his voice was clearly can't be heard among the screams of the other fans who were more expert in this. Jaejoong saw Yunho stood in front of the fans while smiling widely and waving his hands. He was wearing a black T-shirt, white coat, White pants, and also the scarf which he bought with Jaejoong.

 

Then Yunho started to sing and Jaejoong let himself affected by Yunho's fans who were very wild. He imitated them to scream and waving his balloons excitedly like Junsu. Jaejoong admitted that Yunho's voice is very nice, that he didn't have time to feel strange to see that man on stage.

 

Yunho sang his songs from the new album, and once in a while have a talking session with the fans. His fans kept screaming happily, and even not little of them fainted. the next session was the signing session. Jaejoong and Junsu queuing in the line too.

 

Jaejoong saw one by one the fans shook hand with Yunho and smiled happily, and there are some who crying of joy. Yunho's friendly smile was always on his face. Sometimes he have a short conversation and joking with some fans. doesn't he felt tired? thought Jaejoong.

 

When Jaejoong and Junsu's turn almost arrived, Jaejoong could hear the conversation between Yunho and his fans. Generally the fan will compliment his performance and songs, then Yunho will thank them so friendly and politely, after that he will asked for the fan's name and write it on the CD, Poster, or whatever the fan gave to him.

 

When finally Jaejoong stood in front of Yunho, that man didn't look surprise at all to see him. Jaejoong tried to act like the most of Yunho's fans and took out Yunho's CD which he just bought earlier.

 

"Yunho hung, I love your songs," said Jaejoong excitedly. He ignored Junsu who kept elbowing him

 

He heard Yunho cleared his throat and signed the CD for him. then with his usual smile he gave back the CD to Jaejoong. Jaejoong quickly took it and gripped Yunho's hands tightly, which make that man startled a bit.

 

"Thank you very much, Yunho hung. Thank you. Saranghae," he shouted happily. Inside he was laughing like crazy to see Yunho's expression.

 

When he walk back to his seat, Jaeoong saw Yoochun stood not that far from Yunho. Yoochun saw him too. Jaejoong bow a little to greet him which was replied with a smile and a thumb up from Yoochun. That man must have watch that little scene Jaejoong made earlier.

 

After the signing session finished, The MC announced that Yunho will gave special gifts to ten fans.

 

"Woah! He will give out gifts! what will the gifts be?" Junsu was so excited that he couldn't stop moving on his seat.

 

"Caps," answered Jaejoong without realizing.

 

Jung Yunho stood beside the MC and said that he would give ten caps which he bought  by himself. Junsu's quickly turned to Jaejoong.

 

"How could you know?" he asked suspiciously.

 

Jaejoong became stiff and quickly said, "I am guessing. usually celebrities tend to like giving caps. If not caps then it will be keychain or brooch."

 

Junsu smiled, "Maybe you're right. He ever gave out brooch for fans last time. Unfortunately I didn't get it last time."

 

Those caps were gave to the fans who fit the condition. for example when the MC asked who bring the first official poster of Jung Yunho, ar who came from abroad, etc. Some were chosen by throwing a ball, and for those who catch the ball will get the gifs. everyone were having fun as well as Jaejoong and Junsu.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter