Chapter 12

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoochun didn't know anymore how many times he has seen Yunho calling. Yunho's schedule today was a bit packed, but he was seen to be calling someone everytime he has a free time. Without asking, Yoochun already knew who he was calling.

 

"Yunho, when will you stop calling? You have to perform in a minute," nagged Yoochun while patting his friend's back.

 

Yunho who was sitting on a roller chair while stretching out his feet jumped out in surprised and closed his cellphone. "Oh, Hyung."

 

"What's wrong? Why is your face so crumpled?"

 

"Not at home." Yunho was more like talking to himself.

 

Yoochun pretend to don't know who Yunho meant. "Who?"

 

Yunho sighed. "Well. Forget it, nothing is wrong."

 

"You better get ready," he reminded Yunho once again.

 

This time Yunho glanced at him and asked, "Hyung, I have no more schedule after this, right?"

 

 

 

Jaejoong just entered the house when he heard the phone rang. He closed the door and put the key on the table. Should he pick it up or not? However this is Yunho's house and he can't leisurely answer the phone. Finally he let the answering machine receive the call.

 

"If you are at home, please pick up the phone."

 

Jaejoong was surprised to hear Yunho's voice from the machine. He quickly picked up the phone. "Hello?"

 

"Finally you answered. I have been tried calling you since God know when." Yunho's voice was a bit annoyed.

 

Jaejoong took a small glance at his watch. "Oh, I didn't realize it was already evening. Why are you looking for me? Is there something I need to do?"

 

"No."

 

"Then why?"

 

"Just want to know your condition."

 

Jaejoong smiled to himself. "I am fine. Where are you now?"

 

"On the way. I will come home in a moment."

 

"Mmm, do you want me to make dinner?" asked Jaejoong considering. "I can not cook, but I think I can make bibimbap or…"

 

He heard Yunho laughed at the other end. "I am not that brave to try a dishes from someone who admits that he can not cook."

 

"I just want to thank you," Jaejoong protests.

 

"It is okay, no need. We will dine out today. I treat."

 

"Dine out? What's wrong with you? You want people to see us?"

 

"So what if people see? didn't reporters have already find out about you yesterday?"

 

Jaejoong brooded. Is that really happen yesterday? Why does it feel like that It had happened long time ago?

 

"In a moment your face will be posted clearly on magazines. What else can we hide? the whole anti will know that you are my lover. Do I not allowed to have a dinner with my own lover?"

 

Jaejoong feel that his heart almost stop beating and his breath was hitched. What happened to him?

 

"Hello? Jaejoong, are you still there?"

 

Jaejoong went out from his daze. "Yes… yes."

 

"Okay, I'll hung up."

 

Slowly Jaejoong put back the phone. What was wrong with him? When Yunho said…

 

Jaejoong patted his cheeks with both hands. "Awake, Jaejoong," he said to himself. "There is a lot of more important things for you to think."

 

***

 

"Yunho, are you serious to have dinner here?" Jaejoong know he sounded worried.

 

Yunho and he were now in the lift which will bring them to the top floor of that hotel. After knowing that Yunho will ask him to have a dinner in a luxury hotel, he can not help the restless feeling he felt.

 

"Why?" asked Yunho without looking at Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong stretched out his arms. "Look at my clothes. I can not enter that restaurant. I might be expelled." he only wear a short-sleeved shirt and Junsu's jeans.

 

"who dared to expel you?" said Yunho. "There is nothing wrong with your clothes. Come on."

 

The door of the lift was open and without waiting for Jaejoong's further comment, Yunho walked out while holding Jaejoong's hand. They entered the restaurant and was soon greeted by one of the waiter who lead them to a table for two near the big glass window. The restaurant was quite lonely, the lights were dim lit to create a dimly-lit atmosphere. besides the sound of conversations which seem like was done by whispering, we can heard a soft jazz playing. There were not a lot guests can be seen and that was not something strange. It was certain that only people from the upper class can have dinner in a place like this.

 

"Woah, so beautiful," Jaejoong mumbled happily when he looked at the scenery out there from the window. Seoul's night view from a height was really amazing. "What floor are we in? so high."

 

"Ah, I forget," said Yunho suddenly.

 

Jaejoong glanced at him with a curious gaze.

 

"You wait here for a moment. I need to take something," said Yunho while getting up from his chair.

 

"Okay. don't take a long time," answered Jaejoong. Then he went back to admire the view of Seoul out there.

 

Minutes passed and Yunho hasn't get back. Jaejoong sighed and looked around. Finally he get up and went to the toilet. When he went out from the toilet and was walking back to his table, he heard someone calling his name. Jaejoong turned around following the voice and saw a slim and tall beautiful man waving at him while smiling widely. Jaejoong felt uncomfortable as soon as he saw that man. His feeling was getting heavier as that man get closer to him.

 

"Woah, Kim Jaejoong. How are you? I can not believe I can meet you here," greeted that man friendly, but in Jaejoong's ear that friendliness sounded pretentious, the same as his smile.

 

Jaejoong only smiled lightly. "How are you, sunbae? Long time no see."

 

Kim Heechul flips his long hair and said, "Siwon will come here in a moment. are you alone?" but without waiting for Jaejoong's answer, Kim Heechul continued, "It is a coincidence to meet you here, I want to tell you something."

 

Jaejoong didn't said anything, only stood there, and waited for his next words.

 

Kim heechul looked at Jaejoong deeply. "I have heard from Siwon about your apartment. I am glad you are safe. But I am worried with Siwon."

 

Jaejoong's eyebrow raised surprisedly. What was he talking about?

 

"I don't like to beat around the bush, so lets get to the point. I see that Siwon is worried with what happened to you. even though actually he don't need to be troubled like that because you are fine. aren't you? however your relationship with him was already over long time ago. Your problem is not his problem anymore."

 

Jaejoong smiled bitterly. "Sunbae-"

 

"Oh, Jaejoong."

 

Jaejoong turned around and saw Choi Siwon walked towards them. He sighed and thought to himself why did this two people came to this place at the same time with him.

 

"You are okay, right?" asked Siwon while checking Jaejoong from head to toe. Jaejoong felt so uncomfortable to be checked out like that, moreover Kim Heechul was also gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter