7

The Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Mom its Auntie Jessi.” He confirmed.

 

“I heard my handsome nephew is sick eh? How are you feeling?” She is carrying him in her arms planting kisses on his cheeks.

“I’m feeling better now Auntie Jessi, Thanks to mommy.”

 

“Yeah, Lucky has a new name, Iñigo Yuan “Iyu”.” Playfully running her fingers into his hair and slumping together in the couch.

“I know..I’m really lucky having a gorgeous mommy and a pretty and y Auntie Jessi.” He chuckled acting all so cute again, showing his charming dimpled smile.

“Silly, but really I’m telling you, you’re one lucky fellow.”she is pinching his chubby cheeks and obviously laughing at his distorted face. “Uhmm..By the way, where’s your gorgeous mom?”she continued.

 

“Hey Jessi. What made you come so early?” she butted in from the kitchen. Standing up from the couch she headed to the kitchen to check on what’s the commotion in there.

“Its just that I don’t have anything to do at the clinic anymore and I came here right away.” She replied smelling the food plated neatly in the kitchen counter. “It looks delicious Tiff.”

“Well let’s eat first. There’s a lot of work waiting for us.” She is setting up the table with Jessica helping her with the plates, and Yuan who is excitedly running from the living room.

 

“Yaaay! Lasagna.” His eyes instantly sparkled, he rejoiced seeing what’s up on the table. His love for Italian food is just too much, that he can survive eating just lasagna and pizzas the whole day, even a week. Unlike his mom who is on Asian cuisine, just rice, mixed vegetables, a little meat and more vegetables.

 

“Oh my God Tiff, he’s becoming like “the horsey” more and more each day.” She comments out of the blue. “The “to-die-for“ love for pasta and his face is becoming like him really, those eyes, the lips and not to mention the straight pointy nose” She paused, studying more his features with her fork stuck in between her teeth.

 

“You’re the underdog Tiff” shooks her head and continued eating. They’re enjoying the food when Jessica blurted in straight korean, staring intently at Yuan who is munching his pasta like there’s no tomorrow.

“Shut up Jessi.just eat okay.” She returned acting unaffected but afterwards she glanced at her son and examined his features, really she’s right, he is exactly like a carbon copy of “the horsey” she said. And the unending love for pasta, really the same.

 

 

“Oh.he’s got your really long eyelashes.” She paused for a minute swallowing her pasta and continued. ”But still…His features are so dominant in him.” her statement that definitely earned a death glare from Tiffany.

“Trust me once Siwon or even someone close to him just take just one glance at your son, they’ll definitely know “Iyu” is his and he is a Choi.” Their conversation is in pure foreign language that the younger cannot decipher.

 

The two older people are so smart aren’t they?

 

He lifted his head breaking his eye contact with the pasta he’s eating and stared blankly at the two, poor him he doesn’t have a single idea that he is already the hot topic in their conversation.

 

“What are you saying Auntie?” he asked

 

“That’s w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter