Epilogue

The Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 “Yuan!”

 

 

Three heads simultaneously looked up at the loud voice. She almost laughed at the synchronized act but held her flat expression.

One is doing something on his iPad. Another is playing with his PSP. And another on holding the tv remote control while drinking from his baby bottle.

 

“We’re all Yuan in here Mom.” Inigo answered in as as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “The third one. Come to mommy. Now.” She ordered.

 

The other two immediately shifted their eyes unto the little one who is trying his hardest to stay calm. He played innocent.

Siwon raised an eyebrow at the younger and even mouthed a “what did you do?” But the latter lets go of his bottle and looked at him with pleading eyes.

 

He looked at his wife again. “Hon, what’s wrong? Can we just le---.” He tried to bargain.

“No. I’m not talking to you.”

 

“Mommy, he’s jus---“another speak up wanting to rescue his pouting little brother.

“Inigo, either you take a bath now or no PSP for a week.”

He gasped in horror. “I’ll take a bath now Mom.” He rushed to the bathroom discarding his pajamas messily on the floor. Tiffany silently chuckled.

 

 

“Hunter…” came the voice once again.

 

 

“Uh oh. Someone’s in trouble now.” Siwon shook his head at the frowning little boy.

 

The next thing they heard are small footsteps walking away from the living room. As if programmed the smallest one came just right in front of her and stared at her with that wide puppy eyes. He’s still carrying his milk bottle that made him a lot more adorable. Tiffany just looked at him trying so hard to keep her expressionless face. That eyes will be the death of her.

 

“Where’s your slippers young man?” he looked down and went back to the couch. He came back a while later now wearing his blue crocs. Such a cutie patootie. Tiffany bit hard on her cheeks to not burst into a laugh.

 

“Let mommy see what’s inside your mouth?”She asked as soon as they reached the master’s bedroom. He shook his head and pursed his lips more.

“Why? Is there something inside that Mommy shouldn’t see?” the little boy nodded cutely. So attractive.

 

“Come on. Open please?” she held the boy’s chin. “Aaaah.” She mimicked the sound.

“No. Mommy anglry.” He looked down.

 

“Hmm.. Mom wont get mad I promise.” She even raised a hand. “Just let me see your tongue.”

“Go wolrk with Mommy.” He said as if stating his conditions. “Yuan. Me.” He pointed at himself.

 

She thought for a second before answering. “Hmkay.” She nodded. “You’ll go with me tomorrow.” He immediately started jumping around, even clapping his small hands. She face palmed. What has she gotten herself into? Maybe she should just take a half day.

“Now. Let me see.” Both her eyebrows raised. The kid opened his mouth wide without a fight. She sighed at the dark blue color of his cute little tongue.

 

“I knew it.”

 

“Who gave the candy to you?” asked Tiffany trying not to get angry or raise her voice. She promised.

“Daddy.” The boy confessed.

 

 

“Siwon Choi!”

 

 

 

 

“What!?”

 

“Seriously, you’re loud hon.” He said as soon as he sees Tiffany coming out of the room with his naughty little Hunter. She put him back to the couch and went to the kitchen where Siwon is.

“Why did you let him have that gum? and early in the morning?”

 

“I’m sorry. He used his eyes on me.” Siwon shrugged.

“Even if he begged you to give him you shouldn’t have. You know its not good for your kid.” She nagged.

 

“I gave him just one.”

“Still. Too sweet Siwon-ah.”

 

“Okay. Okay. I’m sorry.” Siwon said sincerely. Tiffany was about to forgive him when.. “But I can’t promise that I wont give him again next time.” She slapped his arms.

 

“OW—Seriously. Are you pregnant?” asked Siwon.

 

“What!? Oh my god. No!” she denied immediately.

“You’re so moody and rough in the morning.”

“Your youngest hasn’t even turned two yet.”

“I don’t mind. “ he winked at her. “I hope we made it a girl this time. This house needs a little princess.” Tiffany rolled her eyes on him.

 

“No? Then are you on your period?”Siwon asked again. But before she can retaliate a cute little person tugged on her shirt. 

 

 

More than a year ago when this adorable little prince came to their lives. Yuan literally jumped around to celebrate that he’s getting a baby brother. Well what more when Siwon found out he’s having a second mini-me? He almost wanted to call everyone on his contacts to celebrate, if not for Tiffany who calmed him. 

 

Tiffany wanted to call him her Carlisle. The physician vampire she admired from a book. (I hope you’ve all watched Twilight series. Haha) But Siwon wanted to name him his little Hunter. Someone who’ll lead their company with his older brother. She gave up of course. She named Inigo anyway so its just fair for Siwon. But they agreed to not remove the ‘Yuan’ on it. 

 

“Oh my. “ She reacts at his messy appearance. It looks like he just spilled his milk on his chin wetting his upper shirt. Tiffany picks him up from the floor and places him on the kitchen counter. “Anyway, you need to ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter