10

The Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Iyu please take your medicine now.” She asks for the nth time now. Ever since he woke up earlier he’s really not cooperating and rebels on taking his medication.

“I don’t want to.” He protests.

 

“Baby please, you need this so that you can go home fast.” She persuades placing the drug near his mouth, but the younger pushes her hand away.

“No! I want Daddy.” He complained.

 

“Your mom is really gonna scold me if you can’t take this on time.”

 

“I said I don’t want to.” He yelled this time.

 

“What’s going on?” and at the right time two people entered the room, curious of the commotion.

“Um..I’m sorry Dr Hwang, but Iyu wont take his meds.” The nurse explained.

 

“Is that so?”

“It’s okay, We can handle. You can leave now.” Jessica takes a hold of the tray containing the drugs and went to sit on the bed.

 

“How are you feeling Baby Iyu?” she asks checking his forehead and neck. And he just pouted at the sight of Tiffany also standing beside, staring at him.

“Come on you need to take this so that you’ll heal fast.” Jessica comforted as she offers the cup of his medicine.

 

“No.”

 

“Please??” Jessica continues to woo, but the latter just wont, he even pressed his lips together.

 

“I want Daddy Auntie Jessi.” He spoke earning a shock expression on both ladies.

 

“Let me handle Jess.” Tiffany takes the place by the bed while Jessica scoots away.

“Mom, I want Daddy.”

 

“Yuan, baby just take this first hmm?” she ignored what has been said by the younger.

“I want Daddy.” He whined once again.

 

“He’s not here.” She’s getting annoyed bit by bit upon just hearing his name being mentioned by her son in front of her.

“Daddy.”

 

“Stop it will you!?? He’s not your Dad! So stop it!” And finally it reached her boiling point, as she just raised her voice at her son. Jessica can just pat her shoulder to calm her down.

“Daddy” he mumbles as tears came streaming down his face.

 

 

“Auntie Jessi,*hiccup.. can you call my Daddy?” He’s catching his breath just to finish his statement.

“Daddy…” and his cries just got more louder.

 

“Oh? Why is my little prince crying huh?” just in time the door swung open revealing a man on his late fifties.

“Grandpa….” He cried even more.

 

“Why? What happened? Does it hurt a lot?” the older man asks hugging the younger, as he can feel his head motion to disagree.

“Then why are you crying?” he rubs his back as the latt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter