3

The Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Everyday she would wake up with such a cute sight of her son clinging and snuggling unto her body like a koala. Really cute koala. But today is weird, she opened her eyes on an empty bed with her minion roommate missing in action. And considering its just six in the morning. She forced herself up, slid on her pink fluffy slippers not minding she’s still on her PJs , and don’t forget the morning hair.

 

“Yuan??” she called out as she carefully finds her way down the staircase.

 

“Goodmorlning mommy!! did you sleep well? I’m eating brleakfast.” She was immediately awakened by the pounce she got from him. He automatically cling unto her neck and showered kisses on her  face.

“Mommy so prletty.” He said before turning to plant a peck on her lips.

“Mommy is my firlst kiss.”  He rubbed their noses together smiling to each other as Tiffany recovers from the morning attack.

 

“Oh why is someone well dressed in the morning?” she commented as soon as she noticed the clothes he’s in, and also the neatly combed hair.

“My baby smells so nice.” He can just giggle and laugh at the ticklish feeling Tiffany is giving him with the touches and kisses on his sensitive neck.

“Mommy..*haha stop. It tickles.” He wiggles, searching for her hands to stop it from further attacking his sides.

 

“Mom are you going to worlk today?” he leaned on the table just across Tiffany who’s munching on her toast.

“I need to baby, why?” she swipe his hair sideways admiring  his cute face for a moment,  before pulling him close to kiss his forehead.

“Nothing.” She was left blank when he got down his chair and ran to the couch in the living room.

 

“Uh ahjumma what’s with his early get up? Is daddy taking him out today?” she asks as she finally get a full sight of her completely groomed son. From head to toe, he’s ready to go.

“Let’s just say, someone is very excited today.” The older woman smiled at the sight of the handsome young man fixing her backpack on the couch while stealthily stealing glances at Tiffany.

“Why?”

“Ask him.”

 

“Yuan, honey why did you leave mommy in bed today? Did you know I was worried?” she joined him on the couch, placing her mug of coffee on the glass table. “I thought my baby was taken by the bedroom monster.” She pouted trying her luck to make him speak.

“I have worlk mommy, I need to wake up early.” She almost spit out the coffee she was drinking at the silly response. She was caught off guard this time. She didn’t expect that.

“Oh really?? How come I didn’t know? And what work is that?” She played along while poking his cute nose.

“hmmm..” he cupped his hand on his chin as if thinking so deeply. So cute. She cant help but also fall for his charm over and over again. “I have to count how many arle mommy’s patients today.”

 

“What?? But I..you’re just gonna lost count baby.”

“No. Grlandpa said not morle than ten today.” He argued with hands on his chest.

Tiffany smiled. Motherhood gets really  fun when your baby is already capable of conversing and yes, argue with her.

 “And you really  found an ally huh?”

 

“Come here…” she brought him up unto her lap.

“Mommy’s workplace is not safe, you can get sick if you always go there. That’s why its better if you stay here with ahjumma, or do you want me to drop you at the play house?” Tiffany is referring to the place she always leaves her son with. Where he can play and learn with other kids with parents with the same situation, needs to work as hers.  

“No. Mommy I don’t want therle.” He pouted

”Okay, so please stay with ahjumma at home? Mommy will come home early.” She added playing with his hair. While on the other hand his lips  already turned upsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter