17

The Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Lets go, I’m starving.” Siwon almost dropped the phone from his hand when he heard the voice.

 

“Tiffany laughed. “ Sorry. Did I startle you?”

“A little.”

 

“That seems serious, what are you doing?” Tiffany questioned. “I don’t think you’d even hear a bomb dropping when you look like that.” She gestured at the lighted gadget.

“Nah. Just checking my emails.” He replied and pocketed his phone. Well, not going back to Korea for what? Close to three months his work has tripled also.

 

“Done?” asked Siwon not used to the timing. He even checked his wristwatch to make sure. An hour early.

 

“Yes.”

“Well, that’s a first.” He shrugged and opened the car door for her.

 

“What shall we have for dinner?”

“I’m craving for good old Korean right now.” Said Tiffany while putting on her seat belt.

 

“Korean it is then.”

 

 

Tiffany went in the restaurant first to secure their place. She is already seated on the corner table with a waiter standing near to note her orders.

 

“I think that would be all.” She’s all smiles, the man then bowed and left for the kitchen.

She almost grabbed her phone and call Siwon for taking so long. Is it that crowded for him to find a parking space? But before she can do so, she heard her name from behind.

 

“Tiff!” she turned her head and found two very familiar figures looking at her direction.

 

As if by reflex she stood up to greet them. “Well, well, look who we got here. Still the drop dead gorgeous Tiffany Hwang?” She couldn’t help but chuckle at the compliment.

“Hi, oh my gosh, its been a long time. You look good Riks.” She hugged the woman. 

 

“Why thanks. I can say the same. What are you doing here alone? Where’s Inigo the great?” she peeks back at her table as if expecting for that little presence.

“He’s with Dad.” She smiles at the extreme popularity of her naughty little giant.

 

“Oh, so what are you doing here on your own?” the second person asked. “I can’t see Jessica.” The man noticed.

“Um..just dinner.” She answered defensively. “And Jessi’s on OT now. I suddenly craved for Korean food, so here I am.” She even offered for them to sit on the same table as hers.

 

“If I would’ve known better, it seems that you’re on a date Tiff.”

“Oh shut up oppa.” She shook her head making the man chuckle.

“Yeah Tiff, so who are you with tonight?”

 

As if just in time a man held Tiffany’s elbow, making her turn around.

“Sorry it took a while to find a parking space.” He spoke as soon as he saw her. He’s even still holding the keys in his hand. But it didn’t took long when he noticed the stares of people sitting opposite Tiffany. Oh meeen.

 

“Oh sorry to interrupt.” He apologized immediately when no word was uttered next. Out of nowhere he didn’t know what to do. Awkward. He was like trapped in a conversation with wordless Tiffany and two strangers. Very nice.

On the other hand Tiffany was in the exact same situation as his. Just for the exception that these two people are in her circle.

 

Oh, so it finally came to this? There’s no escaping now. So she took a deep breath and nervously gulped at the curious stares of her friends.

 

She cleared . “Um..well. Siwon, meet Brian Kwon and Erika Kim.” Tiffany looked at Siwon, and then to the other two who’s raising an eyebrow at her.

“Riks, Brian Oppa” she addressed her friends. “Siwon Choi.” The two immediately stoof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter