15

The Aftermath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Daddy” he whispered.

He feel the world shaking for a moment as hot breaths fill unto his ear.

 

“Wake up. It’s night already.”

 

And finally lifting up his eyelids and the first thing he saw was his son all smiles beside him. He tries to adjust to the almost dim light from the outside. And just then he realize Tiffany was still sleeping soundly on top of him, with her head on his chest, and her hands hugging him like he’s a pillow.

 

He smelled the scent of her hair and left a kiss on the crown of her head. While his other hand holding her to stay in place.

He tucks her hair back to her ears revealing her pretty face

“Daddy, Mommy is gonna melt with your stares anytime soon.” Yuan laughed upon witnessing the scene.

 

“I wonder why on earth did I even let you go.” He uttered while tracing his fingers on her face.

 

“Mommy is pretty right?” They are now talking in a more hushed tone not wanting to wake up the sleeping princess.

“Yes. Really, really pretty baby. We’re both lucky.” And they both giggled. Like a mirror, both smiling with a really deep dimples on the sides.

“Let mommy sleep more. What do you want for dinner baby?” Slowly and carefully Siwon carries Tiffany and laid her back to bed without disturbing her precious sleep.

 

“I want to eat out dad. Can we?” Siwon lifts Iyu up to his arms and his hands locked on his dad’s neck. They’re both watching Tiffany sleep admiring how tight she embraces her pillow. Maybe she thought it’s still Siwon she’s holding to.

“Of course. Let’s get dressed first, and we’ll wake mommy up later.” He nodded as Siwon bends down for Iyu to reach his mom and leave a kiss on her forehead and also as well as Siwon before they went out of the room.                   

                                            

***

 

“Dad, I want that.” Iyu points to the huge pack of potato chips on the rack. They’re now on the supermarket after they had dinner, as Siwon insists of buying their food for tomorrow’s family outing. With Yuan inside the cart being pushed around by Siwon, and Tiffany following them also searching for what they need to buy.

 

“No. Definitely not that Yuan.”  Siwon is about to grab that bag of chips when the ever strict mother halted him.

“Mommy, just one.” He pouted showing his index finger to Tiffany.

 

“Why? It doesn’t have peanuts though.” He also protested to the woman at the back.

“No. Junk foods allowed in my house Choi.” She tries to clear things out.

 

“Daddy…” he whined making Tiffany roll her eyes, and Siwon can just sigh at his situation stuck in between his really cute son and his glaring woman.

 

“Well. We’re sleeping in daddy’s house tonight baby. So it’s allowed” He winked at his son who’s in reply smiling in victory.

 

“Siwon.” Her tone as if she’s warning her right now.

“Yes?” he can still smile upon those burning glares.

 

“Are we seriously fighting over that junk food?” said Tiffany with hands crossed on her chest.

 

 

 

“Mom, chicken.” The little boy pointed as they happen to pass by the display of meat.

 

“Okay. What part do you want?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter