Yeoldul

Third time's the charm // Sundae

"Shindae unnie, I dare you to eat the remainder of Yoongi's bitten cucumber." Saenan continued in a small voice.

Shindae eyed the girl, raising an eyebrow at Yoongi's classmate calling her name.

"I never agreed to this. I'm just here to eat my lunch." Shindae informed. 

"Wrong, sunbae. You're here to join me for lunch. And this is what I do during lunch. So you participate." Yoongi corrected her.

 

Shindae turned her head to look the boy dead in the eye, blankly. His casual smirk irritated her. He had no signs of doubt or changing his mind.

"And what makes you think I will agree to this?" Shindae inquired.

"Well I guess that's the end of the deal... that means that I get to keep it." Yoongi shrugged.

 

Shindae huffed, being at the limit of her patience. She had no choice, did she? Hyejoon's message of that morning didn't help either. "Get back the picture. At all costs. Or else..." it said. She sighed and doubted that the dares would be that difficult, judging from the level they had started with. Little did she know that agreeing to this, would mean a walk through hell for her. But at the time participating in the game was her only option. She shot another glare at Yoongi and at the darer. There was no way she was going to owe Saenan anything. Thus the girl grabbed the piece of cucumber from the bread and slipped it passed her lips. Taking a sip of her tea, she glanced at the group thinking of her victim.

 

"Yoongi, I dare you to eat this." Shindae told him as she grabbed another slice of cucumber and the salt from the table. After downing a good pile of the grains on the slice, she handed the boy the cucumber slice. "... and you can't drink anything for another 3 dares."

Yoongi crinkled his nose in disgust before putting the thing in his mouth and chewing on it. He swallowed as fast as possible and reached for his water. Shindae was faster and grabbed the glass. "Nu-uh, first year. Not a chance."

 

With a defeated sigh, the boy glanced around. His eyes landed on Chaima and he smirked.

"Chaima, I dare you and Hoseok to cracker battle. He has to steal it from your mouth. If you he takes it, you lose. If he doesn't, he loses." Yoongi announced with a satisfied smile.

 

Both Chaima and Hoseok's eyes widened as they stared at their friend. Chaima hesitantly tucked a cracker between her lips facing Hoseok. The boy reluctantly started to close the space in between them. When he was close enough, he aimed a bite at the piece and  Chaima jumped backwards. She ran off her chair around the table, leaving Hoseok completely behind her. Yoongi announcing Hoseok's loss, was her cue to cheer. But all she could do was hold her heart and take deep breaths. The scene left Shindae quite surprised at the level Yoongi raised the game. He just managed to get a favour in the game regardless of the outcome. It was Chaima's turn and she was going for revenge. Her eye contact with Yoongi changed her expression immediately though. Chaima eyed Shindae, sending the girl an apologising look.

 

"Yoongi, I dare you to wear your jacket inside out."

 

Slightly surprised at the weak dare, Shindae suspiciously eyed Chaima. The girl however avoided any eyecontact with her and stared at her sister instead. Shindae's eyes narrowed as she kept a close look on Yoongi, who straightened the jacket on his shoulders, while he sat down again. She couldn't help but notice the satisfaction and she hated it. His eyes landed on her donning his usual smirk.

 

"Shindae sunbae, I dare you not to move until lunch break is over." Yoongi told her. "Not the slightest movement from your body, your face is an exception."

Shindae's eyes widened at this ridiculous demand.

"And I would comply because...?"

"Do you want to owe me a favour, sunbae?" Yoongi asked.

 

Once again, Shindae was left with no choice.

"Fine. Yoongi, I dare you to allow Saenan to flick you." Shindae returned a favour.

 

With a shrug, Yoongi eyed Saenan. The girl stepped closer to the boy's chair and landed a flick on his forehead. It definitely left a red spot, but it wasn't satisfactory. Saenan had held back and she didn't know why. Whatever it was, Yoongi was playing the cards and she hated it. It was probably all a set up. Shindae felt her nose itch and her nose crinkled. When she was about to lift her hand from the arm rest, Shindae was stopped by Yoongi's stare. He supported his chin with his right hand, giving him the perfect angle to stare at her.

 

"Well... I dare Baeri noona to kiss Hoseok." Yoongi said, startling both the receiver of the dare and her boyfriend.

 

The dancer landed a reassuring hand on Jin's shoulder as she flashed him a smile. Standing up, the girl walked over to the boy wearing the cap. A soft peck on his cheek was all she had to do before returning to her seat to hold Jin's hand again. Jin eyed Yoongi, clearly upset, but the boy shrugged. Although Jin knew that there was no way Yoongi would make her kiss another man on the lips, or anything else intimate, the way Yoongi played his games angered him. Yoongi only had eyes for one goal at that moment.

 

"Yoongi-ah, I dare you to kiss Shindae's nose, while cupping her face."

 

Shindae's eyes widened, but she couldn't turn to glance at Yoongi's reaction. The boy, unknown to her, was rather surprised by this. He eyed the dancer, who was the one smiling in satisfaction at that moment and wanted to glare. He held back though, knowing that she would only enjoy it. Yoongi stood op and slid Shindae's head to the side, slightly. turning it towards him and away from the table to make room. His hands narrowed and Shindae glanced at the fingers she hand been admiring moments ago. Slowly the slided over her skin, untill her cheeks were completely covered by them. Only the gaps between his fingers allowed the cold air to caress them. 

 

Shindae had to take her eyes off Yoongi's hands when his shadow fell over her. She wanted to move, to punch his gut, but that meant owing this guy a favour. She hated to admit it, but it scared her when she saw the effect he had on the twins. The closer Yoongi came, the greater the flame of her anger became. The second she felt Yoongi's soft lips on the tip of her nose, Shindae's stomach churned in many ways. She grew restless and glared at the boy, cursing him to the pits of hell. When he pulled back, the bell rang indicating her freedom. Shindae immediately rose from her seat and grabbed her plate of spaghetti. With a swing of her hand the threads landed on Yoongi's abdomen, staining his school uniform. The sauce dripped down his trousers and Shindae turned around to leave, angry enough to blow the building up.