Breakout (Part One)

Order of the Wolf: Reformation

Yano nearly had a heart attack when Hansol and Xero appeared in the hideout in a flash of light.

 

“I will never get used to that,” he said.

 

“Sorry,” Hansol said with a giggle.

 

“Glad you guys are here, we’re discussing our plan.  Here’s what I’m thinking… We split into two teams, one team will free Jiwon, and the other will go after Kidoh, Nakta, and Sanggyun,” Sehyuk explained.

 

“Sounds good.  Who will be on each team?” Hojoon asked.

 

“Well since Hansol and Xero have already used some magic today, they’ll need to be paired up with another wizard. Team one will consist of Me, Hojoon, Hansol, Gohn and Yano.  Team two will be Sangdo, Byungjoo, Xero, Seogoong and Jenissi,”

 

“Works for me.  Remember guys, don’t tell Mr. Ahn about our mission to rescue the knights… I’m still not sure if we can trust him,” Hojoon said.  It wasn’t long before they were in Mr. Ahn’s office.

 

“This could be extremely dangerous… be careful, but find Jiwon at all costs,” Mr. Ahn instructed.  Hansol clenched his fists in frustration.  He knew that this psycho would sacrifice the entire group to ensure Jiwon’s safety… but to be fair, he’d probably do the same thing if Byungjoo were in danger…

 

“Understood,” Sehyuk said, nodding at Hojoon.  What Mr. Ahn couldn’t see, was that Byungjoo also clenched his fists, he was teleporting his team to the prison, while Hojoon would be sending his team to the BTS facility.

 

As the light cleared, Sehyuk, Hojoon, Hansol, Gohn and Yano were standing in a metallic hallway.

 

“Is this it?” Sehyuk wondered.

 

“Based on the pictures included in the files, yeah, looks like it,” Hojoon replied.

 

“We need to find out where they’re keeping Jiwon,” Gohn said, walking up to a small terminal mounted to the wall.  After a few minutes, he pointed down the left hallway, “it says all non-human prisoners are that way,”

 

The group ran down the hallway… but they were met with a giant metal door.

 

“No magic needed, I got this one,” Sehyuk said with a smirk.  After a deep breath he unleashed a stream of fire, causing the door to glow red hot.  Hansol shielded his eyes as the door exploded inward, revealing an enormous room, full of human sized, glass chambers.

 

“That was really, really loud,” Yano said as they walked in.  Inside every chamber was a person, some with white hair.  The chambers were filled with some kind of liquid, and each person was hooked up to some strange tubes.  There was a computer in the center of the room.  Hojoon quickly activated it and selected Jiwon’s name.

 

A large, robotic arm descended from the ceiling and picked up one of the chambers, placing it right in front of where the boys were standing.  Jiwon was inside it…

 

“Let’s get that thing open,” Sehyuk said, but before they could do anything, a young boy appeared in front of them in a puff of smoke.

 

“Access denied,” he said with a smirk as another, taller boy leapt down from the ceiling and slammed into Sehyuk.  Before Hansol could react, something hit him hard, sending him flying into the wall.  He threw up a force field, blocking the lightning fast punches that another young boy was delivering.  Where did these three come from!?

 

“I need some help here! I won’t be able to hold him off much longer!” Hansol screamed.  Hojoon ran over to help, but the smoke kid teleported in front of him and knocked him aside with a spinning roundhouse kick.

 

“Keep it up Jungkook, that force field won’t hold up,” he said as he kicked Hojoon in the stomach.  Hansol heard a loud roar, and moments later, Gohn and Yano were in their lion form.

 

“We can handle this! Get that chamber open!” Sehyuk yelled as he pushed off his attacker.  The two lions immediately went for the chamber, biting and clawing at it until the thick glass began to crack.

 

Hansol was struggling to keep the field up… this kid, Jungkook, was fast. The frequency of his punches was wearing the force field down, and to make matters even worse, Hansol had already used up four of his ten spells… he had to think wisely if he wanted to have enough magic to get through this. 

 

Concentrating hard, Hansol reshaped the force field, turning it into an orb, and trapped Jungkook inside.  It wasn’t long before the lack of oxygen caused him to pass out. 

 

Smoke boy was about to kick Hojoon again, but he grabbed his foot and sent an electric pulse through his body.  He collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

 

Sehyuk was locked in an intense fist fight with the taller boy, but it wasn’t long before he was able to outmaneuver him and deliver a crushing blow.

 

“That was… unexpected,” Hojoon said, wiping blood from the corner of his mouth.

 

“Chamber’s open,” Sehyuk, helped Jiwon to his feet.  Hojoon took off his jacket and threw it to Sehyuk who wrapped it around Jiwon’s waist to cover his .

 

“You guys? What are you doing here?”

 

“That’s an odd way to say thank you,” Hansol mumbled.

 

“Your brother Jaehyo sent us to save you,” Sehyuk explained.

 

“Brother? I… I don’t have a brother,” Jiwon replied.  Hansol’s jaw dropped. Things just got a lot more complicated.