Battlefront (Part One)

Order of the Wolf: Reformation

Hansol took a seat at the lunch table with all of the other members. It was time to discuss Sohee's message and try to figure out what she could possibly mean by it.

 

“Alright everyone, now that Hansol and Xero are here we can get this show on the road. Hansol sent me the message... it definitely seems like she's trying to warn you about something,” Sehyuk said.

 

“What if it's a threat?” Byungjoo wondered aloud while tapping his chin.

 

“Nah I don't think it is... if they were planning to attack us, why would Sohee give us a heads up?” Kidoh replied.

 

“True, unless of course...” Sehyuk began, but his sentence trailed off as he became lost in thought.

 

“Unless what?” Sangdo slapped his shoulder to regain his focus.

 

“Unless she's no longer working with the Liberty Corps,”

 

“That's impossible,”

 

“Nothing's impossible, we should at least consider it,”

 

“If they are going to attack us, we need to be prepared. We should contact BTS and have them on standby. Their support would definitely help and they could protect the other students if we can't contain the fight,” Xero suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement.

 

“I think it would also be helpful if we had Jiwon on our side,” Hansol said.

 

“No way,” Jenissi immediately responded.

 

“He was really helpful with taking down Blockbuster,”

 

“Yeah, only because his was on the line too,”

 

“I agree with Hansol,” Hojoon spoke up, “Each member of the Liberty Corps has already shown that they can match our strength but Jiwon is a complete wild card,”

 

“I guess,” Jenissi reluctantly admitted.

 

“So now we're completely prepared if The Liberty Corps decides to attack, or at least as prepared as we're gonna be,” Sehyuk said. Hansol sighed. He hoped Sehyuk was right...

 

“Are you ing kidding me?” Sohee spat, staring Yuri directly in her eyes. She couldn't believe the situation that was playing out right in front of her. Yeonju was holding Hyeontae by his throat while he struggled to breathe.

 

“I'm sorry it has to be this way Sohee, but we can't take the chance that you'll betray us... if you try anything we will kill him... Kristine, get the collar,” Yuri demanded. Kristine scurried out of the room and returned moments later with a metallic collar. Sohee's eyes widened when she saw it. It was the experimental neutralizer collar that Hyeontae created.

 

“Don't resist or I'll rip his throat out,” Yeonju growled. Kristine mouthed a silent sorry as she fastened the collar around Sohee's neck. A light blinked on and she immediately felt completely powerless.

 

“We'll keep this remote and you'll only be able to use your powers when we want you to... we're going to make sure you don't try anything funny,” Yuri said. Yeonju finally released Hyeontae who immediately clutched his throat and gasped for air.

 

“I can't believe you all would do this... you would betray me just because I don't want to murder our own kind!?” tears welled up in Sohee's eyes as she spoke.

 

“We told you before Sohee, the revolution is the most important thing. Do you think we're happy about doing this? Of course we aren't, but the end result will be worth it... trust us,” Junhee said. Sohee stormed out of the throne room and into the computer lab with Hyeontae not far behind.

 

“Sohee don't be too upset about this,”

 

“How could I possibly not be upset Hyeontae!?”

 

“The reason why the collar is still experimental is because it's vulnerable to a power surge. If you can overload it, it will detach itself,”

 

Sohee smiled and hugged Hyeontae as tightly as she could. She knew exactly what she had to do now, it was only a matter of time...