Division

Order of the Wolf: Reformation

Hansol fell backwards onto the comfy white couch and sighed in relief. Finally the school day was over and he could relax in the hideout with the others. Music was blaring, and most of the boys were dancing. Yano was somehow asleep on the other side of the room and Hojoon was just sitting in the corner looking down at his phone. Seeing Hojoon on his phone reminded Hansol of the strange message from “The Master Planner”. Hansol pulled Sehyuk aside and showed him the message.

 

“Hmm this is interesting. You have no idea who it's from?” Sehyuk asked.

 

“No idea,”

 

Sehyuk turned down the music, much to Nakta's annoyance.

 

“Sorry guys, but we have a problem. Hansol got a text from someone calling themselves 'The Master Planner'. According to what they said, there's some kind of revolution coming and they're offering him a place on their team,”

 

“The Master Planner? Why does that name sound familiar?” Nakta tapped his chin as he sat down on the couch. Sanggyun snapped his fingers as he had a revelation.

 

“We used to play Dungeons and Dragons Online with a guy whose username was The Master Planner! I don't know what his real name was,”

 

“Dude that means nothing. That could just be a coincidence,” Kidoh said.

 

“We should at least look into it. We need to figure out how this person knows so much about us and was able to get Hansol's number,” Sehyuk replied.

 

“Well, we're kinda famous now... and you'd be surprised how easy it is to find personal information on the internet,” Nakta said. Hansol felt incredibly uncomfortable that some random person had his personal information. Everyone was distracted when Hojoon gasped loudly and jumped up from his seat.

 

“What's wrong Hojoon?” Xero asked.

 

“Um nothing, I gotta go okay? I'll catch you guys later,” Hojoon quickly rushed from the hideout, confusing everyone. Hansol couldn't help but wonder what was going on with him.

 

“Here's what I'm thinking. Hansol, you should text this person back and ask to meet up. Find out what they're all about and then we'll decide what to do,” Sehyuk suggested. Hansol nodded and replied to the text from earlier.

 

To: The Master Planner

 

This is Kim Hansol. I wanna take you up on your offer. Let me know the time and place and I'll be there.

 

“Alright, it's done,” Hansol said. Everyone waited in patient silence until his phone beeped.

 

From: The Master Planner

 

Tomorrow night. 4112 Crystal Road, Los Angeles California. Come alone, or I'll take you down on sight.

 

“They want me to meet them tomorrow night in LA. They want me to come alone,”

 

“No! No way, I'm not letting you go by yourself. What if they try to kill you or something?” Xero shouted, rushing over to Hansol's side.

 

“Xero, will you calm down? I can handle myself. If anything goes wrong I'll get out of there... just trust me okay?”

 

Xero looked into Hansol's eyes for a moment, but then he sighed.

 

“Fine,”

 

“Dude ease off. He's your boyfriend, not your child,” Jenissi snapped. Xero glared at him.

 

“Shut the hell up Jenissi! No one asked for your opinion,”

 

“Has that ever stopped me before?”

 

“Guys chill out! Xero, go calm down. Jenissi, listen, I know you're my friend and that you're just speaking your mind, but Xero and I are the ones who are dating, so our relationship is between us... okay?” Hansol said sternly. Xero took a deep breath and left the hideout and Jenissi looked down at the floor and mumbled an apology.

 

“You know what... let's take this opportunity to clear the air. If anyone has a problem with Xero and Hansol's relationship, speak up now!” Sehyuk announced. No one said anything... except Byungjoo

 

“Well... honestly,” Byungjoo began. Hansol's heart skipped a beat as his younger brother started to speak.

 

“It's kinda weird. I mean, I don't have anything against gay people. It's just really weird to see you kiss another guy, especially Xero. He's like a brother to me too, so it's hard for me to accept... I'm sorry hyung, I don't mean to hurt your feelings,” Byungjoo never made eye contact with Hansol as he spoke. Hansol felt tears welling up in his eyes as he quickly left the hideout.

 

Soon he was sitting in the middle of Avalon field, trying desperately not to cry. Xero sat down at his side.

 

“What's wrong? What happened after I left? Did Jenissi do this, did he make you cry!?”

 

“No Xero it wasn't Jenissi... Byungjoo said that it's hard for him to accept our relationship and that it makes him feel weird... Maybe we shouldn't do this Xero. I don't wanna cause a rift between the members. Besides, we're already trying to hide it from your mom, this is all just too much,” Hansol started to cry and Xero kissed his forehead.

 

“No way. We're going to make this work, no matter how hard it seems. I love you, and I'm willing to fight for you,”

 

“I love you too,”

 

Xero kissed Hansol and picked him up. He carried him bridal style back to their room where he put in Hansol's favorite movie, “Amadeus”. Xero smiled when Hansol fell asleep during the movie. He put him in his bed and then sat down on his own. He was still incredibly worried about Hansol going to meet The Master Planner alone, but he knew he could only trust his boyfriend's abilities and hope for the best.