C04

The Bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chapter 04

Yuri have cautioned Taeyeon to be really careful of her surroundings after the "lovely chat" with the players and the plastics.

"Stop worrying so much." Taeyeon said.

"How can I not worry about it? Once you challenged them, they will definitely think of ways to destroy you." Yuri said worriedly.

"I thought you said that you always went against them?" Taeyeon said.

"Yea well.. I don't know still. You challenged them but I have never said anything like that to them before. I am sure they are planning something right now." Yuri said.

"Whatever, I don't really care." Taeyeon said.

"Just promise me that you will be careful in school alright?" Yuri asked.

"Yes for the hundred time. Now, go rest. I can tell that you are really sick so just don't get so worried alright? I will be fine." Taeyeon said with assurance.

"Okay fine. But call me once you are out of school. I want to know that you are absolutely fine." Yuri said and hung up.

Taeyeon was actually a little worried about what is going to happen but she never let that affect her.

She quickly did her usual morning routine and went down for breakfast.

"Have a great day at school, sweetie." Her mom said and smiled.

"Bye mom." Taeyeon hugged her and left the house

She entered her sleek and beautiful ferrari and drove off to school.

Once she stepped out of her vehicle, she went to her class straight away.

Luckily, none of the players or plastics were in her first few classes and she could study in peace.

---

It was finally lunch but she needed to take her book from the locker before heading to the cafeteria.

As she was about to close her locker, she heard a familiar voice that always pissed her off.

"I see that your dog isn't here to follow you around. Oh, such a pity!" 

Taeyeon scrunched her nose at that annoying high pitched voice and closed her locker before facing her.

"What do you want now." Taeyeon said coldly.

"To annoy you and make you regret for the-" 

"For the best slap to the face ever. Must you repeat it so many times? Cause it doesn't even have a meaning anymore since you keep repeating it again and again like an old hag." Taeyeon said and folded her hands.

"You better watch your filthy mouth of yours!" Hyeri cried.

"You are tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter