C39

The Bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chapter 39

A year has already passed.....

 Its the last year of high school for them before they move on to the next stage of their lives.

---

"Do you miss him?" Yuri teased Taeyeon.

"Absolutely not." Taeyeon replied while faking a disgusted face.

"Liar. You almost leaped whenever he calls you." Yuri said while rolling her eyes.

"Fine... You caught me." Taeyeon said with a sigh.

"But on a good note, it is the last year of high school!" Yuri said with excitement.

Yuri's phone then started ringing.

"You have to go now, don't ya?" Taeyeon said as she looked at Yuri's phone.

"Yeap. Are you sure you don't want to come along? Zack don't mind if you join us." Yuri asked.

"You guys can go ahead. I am not hungry anyways." She replied with a smile.

"Alright then. See you in school." Yuri said and hugged Taeyeon.

Once Yuri left, Taeyeon sat on her bed and picked up her phone.

She scrolled through her photos and came across a picture of Baekhyun kissing her cheek.

Taeyeon then remembered that night..

"I really did think you are beautiful and unique." Baekhyun said.

"However, we did meet each other with a very bad start. Let's start over again so that I won't regret it." He said while Taeyeon smiled.

"Sounds good." Taeyeon said.

"Hello. I am Taeyeon and I transferred from Springville. And I hope we will get along." Taeyeon introduced herself with a smile.

"That's a nice change from your cold tone on the first day." Baekhyun said with a smirk.

"Shut up. It's your turn." Taeyeon said while smiling.

"Hello. I am Baekhyun. I would have continued in the past by showing off. But now, I am glad that I am not a player but instead a changed person to be a faithful and committed person. This would not have happened if I didn't meet you. To be honest, I am glad I took the bet. Because, without the bet, I would not have met you and be able to fall in love with the most beautiful person I have ever met. I really do hope that we won't fall out of love with one another because you are my one and only. And I never ever want to lose you." Baekhyun said as he slowly walked towards Taeyeon and held her hands in his.

Taeyeon just smiled at his words that were so sincere.

"And I am really glad that I have met you as well, Mr Player." Taeyeon said with a smirk.

"I am glad too, Taengoo." Baekhyun teased which caused Taeyeon to hit him lightly on the arm.

"Let's go. I have prepared some food." Baekhyun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter