C23

The Bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Chapter 23

Its been a week since they spoke in the nurse office.

"I think you should just speak to him. I mean, it's not that I am taking his side. But he did sort of teach them a lesson?" Yuri said.

Taeyeon just kept silent.

"As much as I hate saying this, it is the truth. I know you are starting to like him." Yuri said and Taeyeon was about to argue back before Yuri cut her off by continuing.

"Please stop denying. I know you well enough and I can tell that you are starting to like him. I am not trying to stop you. Yea sure, he was sort of a jerk and a player and I hated his guts but I can tell that both of you do like one another by the way you guys look at one another. But I am also not telling you to just confess to him right now just because I said this but maybe give him a chance?" Yuri said.

Taeyeon knew Yuri always speaks the truth and would never try to sabotage her of any sort.

"I guess that makes sense as much as I wouldn't want it to." Taeyeon trailed off as she ran her hand through her hair with a frustrated sigh.

"I will see you tomorrow." Yuri said as she placed a hand on Taeyeon's shoulder and walked off.

Taeyeon made her way to Baekhyun's locker.

It was quite a distance since she was walking from the art room.

She made another turn and kept on walking with her head down.

"You can do this, Taeyeon." Taeyeon thought.

"Baekhyun, about the previous time..." She said as she looked up.

Baekhyun was not there.

Hyeri was there instead.

She looked around and see that there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter