C37

The Bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chapter 37 (the end??)

The next day, Taeyeon and Yuri sat together and totally ignored Baekhyun and Zack.

Hyeri on the other hand was pleased with what is happening.

Once they reached school, Taeyeon and Yuri both went down the bus and collected their bags.

Baekhyun didn't even get the chance to speak to Taeyeon as she immediately drove off.

"What happened?" Hyeri said, acting innocent.

"You know what happened! I can't imagine how much of a two faced you are." Baekyhun said in the most venomous tone.

He got into his car without waiting for her reply and drove off in frustration.

Hyeri stood there in disbelief as Baekhyun was never so harsh to her.

---

"I thought things were different between us. I really did. I thought that something could actually happen." Yuri said disappointedly.

"I guess this just proves that we do not need guys. Let's move on and be strong." Taeyeon said with a small smile although she was hurting inside.

Taeyeon checked her phone and saw that Baekhyun has left 12 missed calls and 8 messages.

However, she did not check them or call back and placed her phone on her table and went to sleep.

---

"Why do you look so frustrated, worried and agitated?" Sehun asked.

"Wait.. Don't tell me the rumours are true?" Luhan continued.

"I have no idea what to do." Baekhyun said and have never sounded as helpless and broken before.

"Come on. We can do something like-" Sehun said before he was cut off by Luhan.

"I have an idea!" Luhan said.

Luhan then whispered into Baekhyun's ear and he smirked.

Throughout the whole day, Taeyeon did not look in Baekhyun's direction at all and never responded to him when he tried to make conversation with her.

Baekhyun then begin the plan.

He took out his phone and sent a text to Hyeri after lunch.

When the last school bell rang, he went to the hall and waited for Hyeri to show up.

"You wanted to see me? I see that you finally realized that dumping me for her was a mistake." Hyeri said.

"Look. Drop the whole innocent act that you don't know what happened." Baekhyun said.

"Okay fine. I hate that Taeyeon which is the biggest on earth. She came to this school and stole you away from me like a that she is." Hyeri sneered.

"Which is why you purposely asked me to kiss you. You know it yourself that you said that you wanted me to kiss you one last time to show that I have no feelings for you." Baekhyun sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter