C11

The Bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Chapter 11

Okay before I start this chapter, you can either read what I am going to rant about or just skip it.

(not directed to you guys but to those haters)

WARNING: A lot of "But"s

Rant: Okay I personally also have my doubts about the whole Baekhyun & Taeyeon dating. Whether or not if its real or fake, I will support them no matter what.  I do ship #baekyeon and all and I am aware that there are sones and exotics (is that what exo fans are really called??) that strongly dislike this whole dating issue. When I first heard of it, I was like many other fans, I had mixed feelings about this. The very first moment, I started fangirling and screaming. But by the next moment, I felt like it could be a little weird and stuff cause I never really expected baekyeon to really happen. I am sure that some baekyeon shippers  have never expected them to be together for real. But eventually, I am truly happy for them. Like Taeyeon is finally dating, I am like "She deserves some love, its about time!" But this is not the case for some "fans" at all. When I went to her latest Instagram picture, I do see nice fans congratulating her but there are some saying "I am not trying to be a ing hyprocite and congratulate her." And I am literally like "Why would you say that?" I am not trying to imply that everyone must support this dating couple. But if you don't like this couple, I don't see the point of you just casually voicing it out in this manner, again, it's not my business, but have you ever thought about other's feelings? Obviously not and I am really not surprised since there are immature fans out there who likes to be a complete party pooper and try to destroy happiness. Let's get this straight. I like SNSD and EXO a lot. I like Taeyeon. I like Baekhyun. I like all of them a lot like many others out there, but we will never ever have the chance to date them or marry them. So, if you were to be such a and say that Taeyeon has steal him away from you or Baekhyun has steal her away from you, YOU WILL NOT GET TO DATE THEM ANYWAYS. It is just sick to see all the amount of hate comments on their social media, calling them names. The simple one word "" can do so much to make someone so upset. And it literally had became so outrageous that Taeyeon even had to apologize? Seriously. No one has to apologize for being in a relationship. Being in a relationship is suppose to be a happy thing. Imagine saying sorry because there are people who don't like the boy you like a lot or the girl you like a lot, its ridiculous. And you are going to call yourself a true fan by acting in this manner? Well then, shame on yourself.

I am just saying my true feelings about this and if some of you are not going to be happy about what I just said then please go ahead and unsubscribe or even leave me hate comments. Cause I don't really care, it's actually the fact.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nice house." Baekhyun said as he enters the house.

"Yea whatever." Taeyeon said.

"Must you always talk to me like you hate me?" Baekhyun said.

"Yes I must. And I do hate you." Taeyeon said.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Here, I printed out the information that we need." Baekhyun said as he sat on the couch and passed Taeyeon a thick stack of papers.

Taeyeon looked at him and frowned.

"What?" He said as he raised his eyebrows.

"I never expected you to remember." Taeyeon said as she took the papers.

"I told you, don't judge a book by its cover." Baekhyun said and winked.

She rolled her eyes and took her own set of information out.

"Okay, all we have to do is to cut the information and paste them on the different sections." Taeyeon said.

Baekhyun nodded his head and they started spending their time finishing up their assignment.

"I see that you two are being really hardworking."

They both looked up and see Mrs Kim.

"We are working on our assignment." Taeyeon said.

"I see. Baekhyun?" Mrs Kim said.

"Yes?" Baekhyun said politely.

"Would you follow Taeyeon out for dinner later?" Mrs Kim said.

Taeyeon's eyes widened.

"No it's alright. He has something on after this." Taeyeon said before Baekhyun could reply.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter