C32

The Bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Chapter 32

"You called me over saying that you have something to tell me." Yuri said.

"This is not telling me something. This is called your friend has turned into a slave." Yuri said as she lifted up a piece of clothing and started to fold it.

"I am sorry. I'm just not in the best mood to start folding shirts when I just had the best day of my life." Taeyeon said.

"And besides,  I am also folding some clothes." Taeyeon said as she picked up a few clothes on the bed.

"I can't imagine that you have not even finished packing. It is already 11 p.m." Yuri said.

Taeyeon didn't reply and gave an innocent smile.

"Thank god that we are almost done. I can't wait to eat some cookies and get some sleep." Yuri said.

"You do know that the bus seating arrangements are by groupings right?" Taeyeon said as she placed the final piece of shirt in the luggage.

"So?" Yuri said.

"I kinda agreed that I would sit with Baekhyun in the bus..." Taeyeon said.

"So? Wait- what?" Yuri said in shock.

"That means that I will have to sit with Zack. Do you know how awkward it will be to sit with your crush that proabably doesn't take any interest in a girl like me?" Yuri said in a panic tone.

"How would you even know if he doesn't like you? He probably does but he just had to live up to his name of the bad boy in school." Taeyeon said.

"First of all, he have not dated with a single girl. No girls talks to him even if they wanted to. And it is not because he is ugly cause he is freaking hot!" Yuri said.

"Woah. Please calm your raging hormones." Taeyeon said.

"He probably already had his eyes on the the one and only girl." Taeyeon said.

"Which is totally not me." Yuri mumbled.

"I heard that. And you never know girl."Taeyeon said as she lightly hit Yuri on her back.

"Anyways, we should get ready for bed unless you want to be late for camp." Yuri said.

Taeyeon agreed and they both washed up and went to sleep.

---

"I really hope the bed is comfy if I am needed to sleep there for 5 days." Taeyeon said.

"For the past few years, the rooms and beds are pretty darn good. The school takes this camp week very seriously. So seriously that they spend a huge sum of money for this activit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter