C03

The Bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chapter 03

"I think you will definitely lose the bet this time." Sehun said and smirked.

"I have faith. She will eventually give in, they always do." Baekhyun smirked back.

"Don't get too confident. She might be the first girl to reject you. There is akways a first to everything. Did you even see how the slap have gave Hyeri a swollen red cheek immediately? I am just going to pray that I won't see you bruised everywhere." Luhan said.

"I, am Byun Baekhyun. Whoever that messes with me are as good as dead." Baekhyun said confidently.

"Yea yea, continue being arrogant and proud. She might just prove you wrong. Just stating." Sehun said and rolled his eyes.

Baekhyun didn't reply them and just rolled his eyes.

Eventhough he was full of pride in front of his friends, there was still worry inside him.

What if his friends were right?

His whole reputation would be ruined by this one bet and worse of all, by a girl.

He wasn't going to take that risk. 

"I am going to need a plan.." He thought.

---

"That looks gorgeous on you!" Taeyeon shrieked.

Yuri stepped out of the fitting room with a denim oversized jacket and a white loose tank top that revealed a bit of her flat toned stomach and also paired it with black skinny jeans.

It blew Taeyeon's mind how Yuri could look so beautiful without trying.

She could basically pull off any looks.

"I like it too, simple and casual." Yuri said while glancing at her outfit in the mirror.

"Agreed, it doesn't says that you want to get laid so badly like how the girls dresses at school." Taeyeon said and they both chuckled.

After paying for their clothings, they decided to rest and went to Dunkin Doughnuts.

"Finally, my legs are sore." Yuri said and made herself comfortable in the chair.

"Says the one that dragged me to every single shop for at least 30 minutes without a break." Taeyeon said.

"You can't blame me cause when it comes to shopping, I don't waste any time that I have." Yuri said with a smile.

"My first friend in school is a shopaholic. Well, I am so looking forward to every visit to the shopping mall from today onwards." Taeyeon said jokingly.

"I am not that bad!" Yuri said and elbowed her lightly.

They decided to get some doughnuts and drinks, and started to eat while getting to know more about each other.

"Let's play 21 questions! That is a good way to get to know each other better." Yuri suggested.

"Explain?" Taeyeon said and raised her eyebrows.

"I will ask you 21 questions and you ask me 21 questions, and we will just answer. Simple as tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter