C28

The Bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Chapter 28

"Oooooh, you totally killed it last night." Yuri said with a wink.

"Yea." Taeyeon said and laughed but stopped immediately.

"Wait... I didn't even tell you about it yet. How did you..." Taeyeon said with curiosity.

"The people in our school. They aren't really the type of people that can keep secrets to themselves." Yuri said.

"Right. Big mouth bimbos. I totally forgot about the environment that we are living in." Taeyeon said and rolled her eyes.

"I tried to live with it." Yuri said with a shrug.

Taeyeon whipped out her phone and checked for any messages or missed calls since she was too lazy to check her notfications from this morning and last night.

And yeap, she only woke up at 1pm.

Taeyeon opened one of the messages and read aloud.

"Taeyeon seen in a hot makeout session with Sehun. However, Sehun got pulled away by an angry Baekhyun which then dragged Taeyeon into his room. Talk about an eventful night!" Taeyeon read.

"Okay wow. People actually did some spying." Taeyeon said.

"Can't blame them. They are already good at this since they have been spending almost their entire high school life trying to get the latest news." Yuri said.

"But they didn't even mention what happened when I was in his room so how did you know that I "won"?" Taeyeon asked with raised eyebrows.

"Once again, our school have people that spread gossips by the text messages and also by the mouth." Yuri said like she was asking the obvious.

"Okay whatever, yesterday night totally drained my energy. I can't deal with this now. Not today." Taeyeon said as she tied her hair up in a messy bun.

Taeyeon got up from her bed and walked to the toilet.

After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter