C26

The Bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Chapter 26

Taeyeon shot up when she felt her phone buzzing.

She let out a groan and picked up the phone.

"Who is this." Taeyeon said grumpily.

"Wow. Do you have to sound so grumpy?" Yuri chuckled.

"Dude! It is freaking 8 am on a Saturday morning! Are you kidding me now." Taeyeon groaned.

"Um. Taeyeon. It is currently 12 pm." Yuri said awkwardly.

Taeyeon checked the time and realized that what Yuri said is true.

"Well. Its 8am to me. Anyways, what do you want?" Taeyeon asked.

"There is a party tonight at Baekhyun's house and from what you told me about yesterday... I think it is a great idea to start this whole challenge tonight." Yuri said.

Taeyeon did tell Yuri everything last night.

There was a lot of screaming.

Besides that, Taeyeon was already determined to win this whole challenge to prove Baekhyun wrong.

"So what should we do." Taeyeon said with a yawn as she began getting off her bed.

"You just go wash up and dress well and also eat something fast. I will be there in 20 minutes." Yuri said and hung up.

Taeyeon quickly got ready and wore a denim outerwear with a white loose top inside and matched with black leggings.

She grabbed a granola bar from the cabinet and munched it as fast as she could.

"Mom!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Dad!" She shouted but there isn't any answers.

She went to the fridge and see that a note has been put up with a magnet.

She took it down and read it.

-The Note-

Me and your father are going on a trip to visit his relatives for a month and I know that you hate tagging along so I have left some money on the kitchen counter. If you ever feel lonely, I don't mind if you invite Yuri over for a sleepover. But don't mess up the house. 

Love, Mom

 

Taeyeon crushed the note and threw it in the bin.

It is true.

Whenever her parents were to go on a trip, she would always stay at home.

It always happened until her parents have recently stopped asking her and just went ahead.

It was kind of normal for Taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter