C33

The Bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Chapter 33

All the students gathered and assembled in the lobby once they took their lugagges.

"I will call out one person from each group and you will come and get your room key. After that, pack your stuff and be at the lobby by 11.15am sharp." The teacher said.

Everyone kept silent which signals that they all understood.

"Luhan."The teacher said as Luhan walked up to get the key and looked at which block number their room was located at.

After two more groups, Baekhyun's group was finally called.

Baekhyun offered to help Taeyeon and carried both his and her luggage up the stairs.

Whille they were making their way up the first few steps, Yuri and Zack just waited in silence as the stairs weren't as wide.

The atmospehere was starting to get awkward and all they could hear is the voices of Taeyeon and Baekhyun playing around as they climbed up.

Yuri decided to be brave and tried to tone down the tension they were both experiencing.

"I have never really properly introduced myself. I am Yuri. It's nice to meet you." Yuri said as she extended her hand, gesturing a handshake.

"Seriously Yuri? Nice move man. So cool of you, idiot." Yuri silently scolded herself in her head.

She innerly breathed out a sigh of relief when Zack returned the handshake after a few seconds.

"I'm Zack as you already know." Zack said.

"I think we can make our way up now. They are already half way there." He continued.

"Here, let me help." He said as he held on her luggage strap.

"Oh, it''s okay. I can manage." Yuri said in surprise.

"No, it won't be very gentlemanly of me, would it?" Zack said as he took her luggage and made his way up with ease.

Yuri stood there shocked for the second time of the day.

---

They finally reached their room and Taeyeon opened the room as they all slowly made their way in.

"Wow, this is beautiful." Taeyeon said in awe.

"I don't think I have ever went to a camp that was as luxurious as this." She continued.

"It sure is something isn't it?" Baekhyun chuckled.

Taeyeon turned around and see that the luggages in his hands were missing.

Baekhyun followed where she was looking and knew what she must be thinking.

"I have already placed them in your room. I am very effiicient." Baekhyun said with a smirk.

"Oh sure." Taeyeon said in sacarsm and made her way to the room.

She see that the room was huge and there were two huge beds, a huge closet and also a toilet that was connected to their rooms as well. 

She went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter